Album Complete !

Volcane

Power Quest
Feb 16, 2003
www.progpoweruk.com
I can't actually believe it - we've actually completed 'St. Matthieu'.

All the mixing is complete, and we are well chuffed with it. Nine months of damn hard work is over. I feel kinda tired right now... but stil buzzing :)

Yes, after 9 months of hard work (should I say labour?), the baby's been delivered....
We are now half dead but still kicking (literally...!). That's been tough, but I'm proud of the result!
As Jon said, we are just waiting now for the master to come back from Finland...

I know, sorry I've been quiet for so long.... The computer we used to have at home was such of an antique... It ended up as a fossil on the desk (not that it made a big difference from what it was before anyway!) :rolleyes:
So i've been deprived of means of communication for bloomin's ages! :yell:
Until Jez realised he needed a new toy to play all those wonderful games :bah: and bought a new computer... I suppose i should be grateful! ;)

So hello everybody!! It's good to be back!

It's all finished, the artwork is all complete, the Ltd Edition DVD is finished, everything is in place - apart from the final mastered CD from Finnvox.

How frustrating is that ? Hopefully it will land on my doormat really soon and we can get it off to the pressing plant.

*impatient* ... arms folded ...tapping foot.

If it is anywhere near the quality of Dark Waters it will be awsome. I stll get a buzz thinking about your Bloodstock appearance and I WILL be there at your next UK gig.

For the Power and the Glory.
Regards,
PC

Power Crazy said:
If it is anywhere near the quality of Dark Waters it will be awsome. I stll get a buzz thinking about your Bloodstock appearance and I WILL be there at your next UK gig.

For the Power and the Glory.
Regards,
PC

Cheers PC - we're lining up some UK shows for early November at the moment, so pop over and say hello if you get to see us :)

Power Crazy said:
PC
That'll be really cool. See you in November hopefully!