Album near completion!

prog2112

Feb 11, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT USA
Visit site
More news as of January 15th 2005 - The band has currently finished with recording all the insturmentation, and are moving onto Lynns vocal tracks now. "I honestly don't think I've been this excited about recording my vocals before," says Lynn "Mike (producer) and Curtis have got a great sound so far, it's heavy, it's huge, and things are sounding really crisp. It's defaintly nothing like our previous albums, it's hard to explain, it's just big sounding and very melodic. I'm looking forward to putting my voice over the music."

Katagory V have been recording the new album, tenatively titled "The Rising Anger", since October 2004 and are looking to wrap up production and mix the album down in Febuary/March for an early/mid summer release in 2005.

:Shedevil:
Sheri~

MichaelKohsiek said:
Dustin, how's the progress on "The Rising Anger"?
Michael

Hey Michael!

very very close to being complete... we'll have some more info on that when we get back from the Chicago Power fest. You can check Jen's post "A Peacful act of Terroism" about one of the unfinished clips from the album I sent him from our rough mixes (less vocals harmonies) here on the forum. We should have some some finished clips from the album up by mid/late april if all goes well.

\m/
Dustin