Alexi goes wrestling

some KAMASUTRA

Well, I'm sure people have had freak accidents with that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now seriously, what's up with Allu doing Karate or other martial arts??? Inquiring minds would like to know.

^I'm pretty sure he was kidding.

That being said, if Alexi needs help in biology, I'll help. Also,I'd like to see this.

^Hey, Henkka is yours.;)

I still would like some of the killer shit that Fastbodom has been smoking. OR ALTERNATIVELY...finally know IF Alexi is INDEED a martial artist. K-thx.

:lol::lol::lol:

I tried to imagine Alexi in a laboratory with the white dressing and all that things,in front of microscope or sth,and I couldn't stop laughing,:lol:if I were good with photoshop I'd try to fix what I thought,but with my ability it'd end up as a shit,:lol:

^Hey, Henkka is yours.;)

I still would like some of the killer shit that Fastbodom has been smoking. OR ALTERNATIVELY...finally know IF Alexi is INDEED a martial artist. K-thx.

He could be but I don't think he is, shame. :erk: The Russian president is black in karate tho.

^ haha Putin lol. he is a 50+ sex symbol in Russia :) I'm serious! But I think he looks well...bad. He's running for prime minister after his current term ends lol.

on topic: I don't think Alexi is that sporty actually. He's more of a geek then he is a jock imo :)

well it was a long time ago when i read it and i dont know it anymore

maby it was an interview /maby it was on wikipedia or on a fanwebsite

i dont know it anymore !