Alexi Laiho and Alexander Kuoppala Nowdays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastbodom

I Spit on Your Grave
Jul 17, 2006
The Netherlands
Im just wondering

no hard Feelings or any Weird thoughts...
i wonder how the Relation ship between Alexi and Alexander is now days?
are they still in contact ? are they still jaming once they see each
and not only Alexi but the complete Hatecrew ..

i remember seeing this message from Alexi on the Official website
''
So...unfortunately it is true that Alexander is no longer part of the Hatecrew, and we just wanted to make the point clear that there is absolutely no bad blood between us, what so ever. We really try not to make a big deal out of this, and since it`s not our place to talk about Alexander`s personal affairs, we have to be brief about this. Alexander realized he couldn`t take this constant touring life anymore and felt that he was holding us back by not enjoy doing this anymore and that it was better for him to bail out than not giving the whole 100% and making himself unhappy. His exact words to me were ?It`s not fair to me, to you, or to our fans to pull an act in front of you all and just do it for money? We understand that some of you might feel that it`s not COB without him, and it is true that he was a huge part of us just like every other member, but we hope that YOU understand that this has not been easy for us, but, god damn, we will carry on with a new guy(which we`ll let you know about later),cuz after all, the fact is: CHILREN OF BODOM AIN`T READY TO FUCKING DIE YET!

-Alexi Laiho ''
.. but thats like how many years ago
AND LISTEN, IM STILL COMPLETELY AWARE of the Worlds that THERE IS NO BADBLOOD BETWEEN THEM... I M JUST WONDERING !
anyone got any information?

I recently read this in an interview, about Alexander leaving and Roope as the new guitarist.

"Then Alexander (Kuoppola), he was a major part of the band. He just decided to bail out. Then Roope just called me up and said, “Do you want to play?” He wanted to know if he should starting learning our songs. We had all these f-cking gigs and this f-cking asshole just bailed out on my ass. So I was like, “Yeah.” He learned 17 songs in two days."

I recently read this in an interview, about Alexander leaving and Roope as the new guitarist.

"Then Alexander (Kuoppola), he was a major part of the band. He just decided to bail out. Then Roope just called me up and said, “Do you want to play?” He wanted to know if he should starting learning our songs. We had all these f-cking gigs and this f-cking asshole just bailed out on my ass. So I was like, “Yeah.” He learned 17 songs in two days."

hey Flappy

yeah i rememberd that part... i read that like hmm 5 years ago .. but i was wondering how there lives are at like this point..

because i saw a video from 2007 as alexander being a guitar teacher in Finland for some kids and alexander jammed Bed Of Razors with these kids so..

They are probably cool with each other but don't see each other often because of them having a busy schedule.

But either way, I don't think it's our business to speculate about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.