Alexi's "Guitar players finger better" t-shirt...want it?

<-Warheart->

† Fuck You Very Much †
Dec 24, 2005
England
Then make sure to click this motherfuckin' pic!! :kickass:

2wr11lt.jpg

BLACK T SHIRT PRINTED

"Guitar players finger better", as worn by Alexi Laiho.

ALL SIZES AVAILABLE, PLEASE STATE WHICH SIZE YOU REQUIRE IN A MESSAGE OR ON YOUR PAYPAL PAYMENT.

(PLEASE NOTE XXXL AND ABOVE ARE £10.50)
ANY QUESTIONS ...JUST ASK !!!!
OVERSEAS BUYERS PAYPAL ONLY.

I noticed how many people found it amusing when the pics were posted in the OWN PICS thread and I just stumbled across it while searching Ebay for any cool COB shit. Taking into consideration that it says "all sizes available", I'm assuming that he's got loads in stock in all sizes.

Who's gonna grab one?

Already got it. :)

MNgp03.jpg

And that's not how or where Alexi got his, of course.

He got his from SikWorld.com, the same place that has the "Smoke Crack and Worship Satan" t-shirt.

Yeah but that one isn't the same one that Alexi wears, so why would any of the fanboys want that, ffs. :rolleyes: :)lol::p)

No problem!

And damn Delanoir, big Alexi fan? :kickass:

The funny thing is that I painted my nails and had the lock necklace before I even knew about Bodom. :lol:

And as for the SV, I've wanted a RR forever, and just liked that one the best. I mean, I could have gotten the Alexi sig, but I wanted a neck pickup. :p

Just to repeat it one more time,

Alexi got his t-shirt from SikWorld.com

You can tell from the small copyright print under the "better"

Already got it. :)

MNgp03.jpg

And that's not how or where Alexi got his, of course.

He got his from SikWorld.com, the same place that has the "Smoke Crack and Worship Satan" t-shirt.

damn foo, nice pic ;)

and I would like to get one.........but I don't know if wearing that in public would be such a good idea, if ya know what i mean :loco:

Kewl shirt!

Damn me being loaded with t-shirts. I recently went on a buying spree for 80s t-shirts, and I now have way too many.

I still need a Lee Jackson tee though.

:lol: Nice one Mitch. It'd be nice to own that one, but my Edwards goes first (yes, the t-shirt is not that expensive, but one thing after the other and the money for the guitar runs out, :lol:).

I have a Jackson RR24 and I'm getting an Edwards Alexi Scythe (the white one, IIRC model is E-AL-128 or something like that). But that will happen if Music Store happen to get their order on time, which atm they're not doing.

Nope. Why would I do that? I'm getting the Edwards because I like to have 2 guitars and as I sold my Ibanez, I only have one atm, and I like the Edwards+I can afford it, so if you do the maths it's easy, :lol:

I have a Jackson RR24 and I'm getting an Edwards Alexi Scythe (the white one, IIRC model is E-AL-128 or something like that). But that will happen if Music Store happen to get their order on time, which atm they're not doing.

last time I looked at Music Store for an Edwards the price was like twice as much than I paid for mine.... (ishibashi). And the customs arent that high.

^How much did you pay and how did you get it? Could you help me a bit with it? Atm the price is 1100&#8364; at Music Store, only problem is that it's ordered but they don't have it in the shop still, so I can't order it. If you could help me with it on Ishibashi it'd be great cos also I'd be able to choose model.

1100 Euros??? That's way too much man. From Ishibashi, the cost is 102,000 Yen + about 16000 shipping = 725 Euro, then you pay the custom of course.
It's pretty easy to order from Japan and a lot of people had done it so it's safe. Just send an email to web-shop@ishibashi.co.jp
Tell them you want the Edwards Scythe Al-128 white and they will let you know how much and when it can be shipped. They usually answer within 48 hours, if not send another one. I ordered mine that way.