Alexi's Weird Tremelo Noise

yo i bumped this thread cuz i was at unholy alliance, and i saw alexi do something that he also did on the previous tour. Basically, he does this thing with his whammy bar that sounds like missiles being fired or something.

It is at the end of the hate me solo here which is like at 3:36

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvQXfBiNUYQ&search=unholy alliance

If I recall from before, he did some harmonic on 15th fret on G string or something, anyone know how to do that?

Follow the Roope-R said:
yo i bumped this thread cuz i was at unholy alliance, and i saw alexi do something that he also did on the previous tour. Basically, he does this thing with his whammy bar that sounds like missiles being fired or something.

It is at the end of the hate me solo here which is like at 3:36

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvQXfBiNUYQ&search=unholy alliance

If I recall from before, he did some harmonic on 15th fret on G string or something, anyone know how to do that?

It's just a frikken dive bomb but he does like 4 in a row and uses a high fret.

<-Warheart-> said:
It's just a frikken dive bomb but he does like 4 in a row and uses a high fret.

Yeah i figured, but that time he fucked up and you could hear it ring out, before when he played it, like you couldn't hear the flick of the string, how come? tons of practice i presume?

cuz i flick down and i can hear the flick, but when i flick up i dont hear it, but i hate it cuz i cant nail them as good and plus its not standard and shit

lol i learned that allready but the rest of people were talkin bout hitting the harmonic so i figured they were talking about what he did in that video i posted @ 0:20

3SP-0WN5 said:
lol i learned that allready but the rest of people were talkin bout hitting the harmonic so i figured they were talking about what he did in that video i posted @ 0:20

Your example was just a raise on one string/note.

All the other questions were regarding dive bombs played in different ways