ALL-AGES show at The Observatory (Galaxy Theatre) in Santa Ana this Friday, 1/13!

Apr 10, 2009
Yeah it's Friday the 13th. So what? We're still gonna kick some major f*cking ass at The Observatory! :headbang: (Yes, this is the same venue that used to be called The Galaxy Theatre.) As many of you have experienced, it has a great stage and sound system with a cool ambiance--an awesome environment to rock out to Maiden!

Plus, also on the bill with us are Tin Lizzie--an amazing tribute to (you guessed it) Thin Lizzy--as well as PsychicMafia and Rock Soldier!

This is a show not to be missed! AND IT'S ALL AGES!!!! :yow:

And for those who are really superstitious, just think about how there is safety in numbers... so, we'll see ya there. :D

The Observatory
3503 S. Harbor Blvd.
Santa Ana, CA
http://www.observatoryoc.com/

I think it recently changed ownership. And from what I've heard, there's been some redesigning of the interior. But, yeah, one wonders why they changed the name when it's already a known entity. Unless they're intending to make major changes and want to break from the old to reinvent a new identity. I dunno...I'm only speculating. But more importantly, Jenna, it's too bad you won't be there to join us on stage again!!! :yell: ;)

Kirsten "Bruce Chickinson";10137260 said:
I think it recently changed ownership. And from what I've heard, there's been some redesigning of the interior. But, yeah, one wonders why they changed the name when it's already a known entity. Unless they're intending to make major changes and want to break from the old to reinvent a new identity. I dunno...I'm only speculating. But more importantly, Jenna, it's too bad you won't be there to join us on stage again!!! :yell: ;)

I see, I can understand that if it's changed ownership but if it's locally known as something and has been for years then I don't see the point in changing myself. Aww, you're so sweet!!! I wish I could - it was the best (and scariest!) moment of my life!!! :D

Ladies, I will be there with my 11 and 9 year old sons. They are totally amped up to see you ladies again....as well as their old man. :D

And it's very cool to see that you have a Thin Lizzy cover band on the bill also. That is a definite plus.

And I believe the Rock Soldier band is an Ace Frehley tribute band.

But, it will be awesome to see you ladies once again! \mm/