Alright guys/girls...

DarriOakenhawk44

WoY Supporter
Sep 16, 2007
The Road...
I figured I would post this here cause there is a Vintersorg package...

I don't want to sound like a spammer here, but I really need this stuff gone

all different kinds of music, cutting down my entire collection of music things, minus my Woods of Ypres stuff (just can't part with it...)

My friend is listing them for me, for I'm not very aware of how selling, works on ebay, any questions, feel free to ask...

Any reasonable offer on anything, let me know

THANKS!

Darri \w/

http://shop.ebay.ca/rbox420/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Woods is my fav band indeed, here is my collection...

Audio

Woods of Ypres: Against the Seasons: Cold Winter Songs from the Dead Summer Heat (Original CD-R Demo)
Woods of Ypres: Against the Seasons: Cold Winter Songs from the Dead Summer Heat (CD Re-release in 2005 by Krankenhaus Records)
Woods of Ypres: Against the Seasons: Cold Winter Songs from the Dead Summer Heat (Night Birds Records Limited to 300 hand numbered pieces) (001/300)
Woods of Ypres: Pursuit of the Sun & Allure of the Earth (Original release)
Woods of Ypres: Woods III: The Deepest Roots and Darkest Blues
Woods of Ypres: Allure of the Earth (Limited edition 7" vinyl. Limited to 500 hand numbered pieces) (001/500)
Woods of Ypres: Independent Nature 2002-2007
Woods of Ypres: Deluxo W4: The GREEN Album Promo Pack
Woods of Ypres: Woods IV: The Green Album (Limited to 1000 copies 2CD pressing with Necramyth - Slaughter of the Seoul)
Woods of Ypres: Unwritten Prophecy
Woods of Ypres: Slaughter Of the Seoul (Limited to 1000 copies 2CD pressing with Woods of Ypres - Woods IV: The Green Album)

Clothing

Woods of Ypres: Logo (T-shirt, XL)
Woods of Ypres: Your Ontario Town is a Burial Ground (Long selve, XL)
Woods of Ypres: The Green Album (T-shirt, L)
Woods of Ypres: FUCK THE SUN!!! (Black, T-shirt, XL)
Woods of Ypres: A Meeting Place and Time (T-shirt, XL
Woods of Ypres: A Meeting Place and Time (Whoodie, XL)
Woods of Ypres: "Stitched" and "Fitted" (Long selve, XL)
Woods of Ypres: Bleeding Heart (T-shirt, XL)
Woods of Ypres: Shards of Love (T-shirt, XL)
Woods of Ypres: Irish Green (T-shirt, XL)
Woods of Ypres: Toque
Thrawsunblat: White on Black Logo (T-shirt, XL)

Miscellaneous

Woods of Ypres: 1st Supporter Circle - Newsletter #2 (With string used on The Green Album)
Ticket Stub for Woods of Ypres: Victoria, BC, Canada on The West is the Best Tour: Aug, 25/2009
Setlist for Woods of Ypres: Victoria, BC, Canada on The West is the Best Tour: Aug, 25/2009
Patch: Woods of Ypres logo
Patch: The Green Album
Patch: WIII: Deepest Roots & Darkest Blues
Button: The Green Album
Sticker: Woods of Ypres logo/black (x4)
Sticker: Woods of Ypres logo/white
Woods of Ypres: 16 oz Stainless Steel Water Bottle
Krankenhaus Records Banner

I'd love to buy the Vintersorg and Skyclad stuff. If only for the t-shirts. Pitty I'm totally broke though! :cry:

^ I'd buy them but the shirts are XL, and I'm… M :p . BUt I think there was a way to shrink them, though I'm not sure. The problems is that I'm going to Colorado, so I should save money for the trip. But those shirts are really nice… ahhh, decisions, decisions. I assume they're original? How did you get them?

Selling wares is usually spam... except when you have a treasure trove like that. I'm not buying (in general, like everyone, very broke), but that is a very good collection, sorry to see you're doing away with it...

I'm a S/M, so I can't even buy the clothing if I wanted to ;)

Edit: You should add exactly the things you're selling to the post you put on the Woods forum, like, the list you gave us here... most people aren't going to click beyond the post, you'll get more hits that way.

Thanks for the heads up...I wouldn't say sorry thou...I'm getting rid of this stuff, cause I'am ready to move on, got other goals and expections to make...

Opposite rather...Selling more a less, everything I own, living out of a backpack, the road shall become home for an indefinite amount of years :)

Ohhhh that's brilliant!!!!! Where're you going? If you come to CR do let me know! I also got some family in Guelph and friends in Toronto (who doesn't have friends in Toronto :p?), so if you're ever there let me know and I can give you some tips and stuff.

Opposite rather...Selling more a less, everything I own, living out of a backpack, the road shall become home for an indefinite amount of years :)

That sounds like fun! I did a Great Purge of things a few years ago, and it's very cathartic.

I'd love to buy the t-shirts, but I'm also a M.

Woke up this morning to see the Vintersorg stuff sold... :) Thanks for everyones support, I will be on this fourm more often (spend all my time on the Woods forum) you guys are great ppl here!

Got married or girlfriend pregnant, I assume :) .

That is something I don't understand, giving up the music you love for that when you can perfectly manage with the person you love and the music you love. There is something called headphones, so everybody wins.
If it's about not having enough money to get neccessary stuff and selling the music, that's a different thing. plus, a partner who doesn't let you enjoy the music you love is an asshole, pure and simple.