Amon Amarth vs. Bolt Thrower

which one?

• Total voters

J.

Old Fart
Jul 24, 2001
The Woodlands
I'm beyond bored. I just got back from watching Roger Clemens mow over the Padres. It's hot as hell here, and everyone but me is sleeping, so...

...pick one you wanks.

Holy shit, I cannot decide. This is the toughest one yet. Probably Amon Amarth, just because of the brilliant Sorrow Throughout the Nine Worlds EP.

I'll think about it some more before casting my vote.

I actually went with Bolt Thrower. I love Realm of Chaos, Warmaster, The IVth Crusade, and especially the awesome For Victory. And I never tire of them during the course of the album.

When I listen to AA, I usually end up skipping to my favorite songs. Sorrow Throughout, Once Sent, and The Avenger are all good though. I never could get into The Crusher or Versus the World.

Amon Amarth

However, I've only heard one AA song and I loved it, and about half of a Bolt Thrower album 12 years ago that I didn't like very much. I vote like the average American, completely uninformed!

The problem with these polls is that some of you mofo's jump to conclusions. You think that by voting for one automatically implies that you must dislike the other!

Well, for this poll, I flipped a coin. :loco:

Amon Amarth, but Bolt Thrower have some terrific albums too.

@GoD, it doesn't have anything to do with accessibility, just which band has the best songs.