Amp Sim Exploration Voyage #3!

Erkan

mr-walker.bandcamp
Jun 16, 2008
Uppsala, Sweden
mr-walker.bandcamp.com
I couldn't stop - it had to be done. I tried a few more free amp sims, and a couple of demo ones. Here are the results. Check it out!

As "always", I run everything through Catharsis' Awesometime s-preshigh impulse, which explains the similar sound of every amp. They still have different characteristics though, in terms of how they distort the signal and the spectral balance.

Reactions: KillFrenzy
Wish you'd do less talking and have the different amp sims play back to back to back to ect.
That way we can compare how each sound against each other, without having to listen to you blather on.
Also, time-stamps would be awesome.

There are time stamps in the video description in YouTube! From there, you can skip my blathering and just get to the amps. You should try clicking the link instead of watching it from the forum thread :)

Edit: Literally, the first thing that pops up in the video is also a notice to check the description for time stamps so you can quickly compare the amps. Maybe you don't like to read?

Last edited:
There are time stamps in the video description in YouTube! From there, you can skip my blathering and just get to the amps. You should try clicking the link instead of watching it from the forum thread :)

Edit: Literally, the first thing that pops up in the video is also a notice to check the description for time stamps so you can quickly compare the amps. Maybe you don't like to read?
Tausend Begnadigungen