An Ode To Woods of Ypres

Still cannot get over his death, I don't think I ever will, so to keep his memory alive I post my favourites

Album: Woods III
Song: Distractions of Living Alone
Lyrics: This was extremely difficult to choos because Davids lyrics touched me in so many ways and so many times from various songs, but I would have to say that "Those days are gone, my heart goes on, I long for the way it used to be" from "Ghost of Summer's Past" or "What I thought was so unique about you Must be common after all For I am constantly reminded of you everywhere I go, What I thought was so extraordinary, is common after all, As I am constantly pining for you, everywhere I go" from "Pining (For You)" and "We didn't spend our life together, and I will miss you forever,The choice was mine, To long for a time, that will never come, Though we leave the world apart, I, still went peacefully, quietly, with you, still, firmly... in my heart." from the new song "Finality" off of Woods 5. The lyrics touched me so much because I felt as though I was living them, the songs were about me. That was how I was able to connect to Woods of Ypres so much.

Thank you so much David Gold, we will all miss you much.