Anathema Tribute Album

my dying groom said:
I'm in for Sweet Tears as speaking 'Rasta Milli' 'cause it sounds so shitty :D
Yo yo yo, that could also be a Grandmaster Flash line.
haha alright we need a third one whistling the melody. any volunteers?:wave:

Leper_/-\ffinity said:
Hey guys, I don't usually post in here, but I browse around since Im quite a fan of the band, and stumbled upon this cool thread, and I actually have a cover of Forgotten Hopes that I did a while back all by myself. Im not a very good singer, but I tried, and also, drums are sequenced and acoustic guitars were recorded line in which is a no - no when going for quality, but it was a lazy/sloppy cover, but it would be not a problem to re-record it with a mic instead of line in if this compilation would be a reality (if this cover doesn't kill your ears of course :) ).

Check it out here: Click Me!

You can find it on that site, any comments on how to improve it are greatly appreciated.
Hey there mate, I listened to the song and I have to say it's quite good, a fine tune. Although I have to agree with Cedarbreed who said that you had a shy voice, I think your voice isn't that bad, plus it wouldn't hurt to sing louder next time.:wave:
cheers,:headbang:

Hey guys, thanks for commenting on the cover tune, I appreciate it!!

What exactly do you mean a "shy" voice?! How can I improve this?!

Thanks.

Leper_/-\ffinity said:
Hey guys, thanks for commenting on the cover tune, I appreciate it!!

What exactly do you mean a "shy" voice?! How can I improve this?!

Thanks.

Like your voice is a bit hesitant, lacks strength etc. But it was in tune which is a very good point to start with and the song is globally well well well covered. Nice work again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerulean
Oh come on it's not horrible, I still listen to it every now and then.

Bastet said:
yeah, so do i.
and i remember downloading something from you too ;)

Well let's put it on this new tribute then, though I have a shy voice too.

MoonsOfJupiter said:
I can try doing "Under A Veil of Black Lace" by recording myself playing the clarinet on one of my friends' multitrack recorders.

ah sure you have a degree aye, fuck off! :erk: