Anathema

Yes. Try The Silent Enigma. It's one of the darkest albums I've listened to. If you like old Anathema you should also give old Katatonia a listen, especially the album Brave Murder Day (with M. Akerfeldt).

If you want the doom go with what i told you. If you want the more alternative aspect go for what i aint play this told you. The earlier you go the doomish they are.

A Fine Day to Exit is probably the closest in style to Judgement. They're all good though. And I agree that A Natural Disaster is underrated, great album.

I hate the bonus tracks in alternative. Especially the one with the female vocalist. Sounds a bit offkey

everyones said alreayd what I wanted to say.....yeah amazing band...amazing music....jsut top quality stuff......i love Judgment, A fine day to exit also one of teh earlier records....silent enigma and eternity are amazing too.....loe the track"ARE YOU THERE",....beautlful ....somethign to jsut chill to.....well best of luck.....yeah and also try Katatonia.....and some gathering is alwyas good too.....!!!!......PEAC EOUT

Eternity, The Silent Enigma and Alternative 4 are 'must have' albums from this fine band, the Penteost III ep aswell