Anders' clean vocals

He sounds nothing like Dan! You guys have poop in your ears :)

I'd like for Anders to make an album of just clean singing, I think it would rule.

How about those fucking clean vocals on Cloaked By The Moonshine Mist???
Those are pure amazing, and I believe that is Anders.
Hopefully on the next Diabolical Masquerade album there will be some tracks like it. :headbang:

ohhh.. ok! thanks :)
cuz i've been wondering about this for a long time too. thank god for people being straight to the point when yer lookin for the right info. u rule man! hmm... maybe i can ask u also something else thats been bugging me... am i adopted and who's my real parents? yeah i want both names please. i hope u dont charge. ok thanx in advance man.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/3943245-post5.html

to u other fellas, thanks for the feedback!
Don't mention it! Yes, you are adopted indeed. Your birthparents was Yugi and Toma Messle. Your parents were fugitives that escaped from some small east-european country were they had been scamming people selling them fake Jesus skeleton parts.
When their scam was revealed on national television, they ran away from their angry customers and settled in Sweden.
Your mother gave birth to you on the way there, but they were both mauled by vicious ducks right after they had moved into a treehut. The ones you know as your parents found you there after the attack and named you Anders (that means warrior) because they found you couragously strangling the last duck alive that had attacked your parents. Unfortunately the ducks were too many, so you couldn't save them.

No seriously - i was convinced that was Dan. Don't remember were i got that from. Guess i was wrong, then..

i am willing to bet that you think you are funny. i happen to think you are a disrespectful piece of shit that has never really been part of the community.

there has always been a bond around here of mutual appreciation, respect, and focus on dark music. the fact that i'm even having to write this email makes me feel like your fucking teacher... and clearly you've failed. us.

i am willing to bet that you think you are funny. i happen to think you are a disrespectful piece of shit that has never really been part of the community.

there has always been a bond around here of mutual appreciation, respect, and focus on dark music. the fact that i'm even having to write this email makes me feel like your fucking teacher... and clearly you've failed. us.
Wow. Your are indeed wrong. It was a friendly joke - or at least an attempt at one - but certainly not to direspect anyone. As Anders sarcastically explained to me - i was wrong about my assumption about some vocal stuff. And Anders, seeming like a guy that can take a sarcastic joke back at him won't have his feelings hurt.

Jesus, I think you need to calm down. The guy admitted he was wrong and saved a bit of face rolling with the joke. What's the problem?

19462303hc9.jpg