andy! new samples?

File name "Megadeth-Snear". LOL sorry...I know it was a typo. Just puts in mind a picture of Dave with a big, sarcastic snear on his face. :)

Anyway...thanks again!

Haha I'm thinking of a Ninja invading Andy's studios armed to the teeth with a Zoom H4. However you got them, cheers mate!!!

Count me in!

Im in the backyard of Andy's studio right now.. nightvision goggles on, laptop right in front of me as i type this, im going in soon to get me some samples and change his guitar amp settings just to screw with him.

Count me in!

Im in the backyard of Andy's studio right now.. nightvision goggles on, laptop right in front of me as i type this, im going in soon to get me some samples and change his guitar amp settings just to screw with him.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Move his mic's as well. And detune his snare :).

Deal!

Another night, another job... nightvision is on again, laptop in front of me again, and this time im going for certain C4 settings for guitar, i also really want some of his own kit drum samples, maybe about 10 kick and snare samples with slight reverb, then im after a POD XT patch and last but not least, the big one, chimaira tom samples!! i'll post them once i got them!!

Update:

Andy is on the phone RIGHT NOW with a certain character complaining about missing megadeath and exodus samples.

BREAKING NEWS:

OMG, Andy just farted while being on the phone and it sounded really compressed and digital, like totally not analog!!

actually afaik it is a c4 to clamp down on the midrange pppttt. one compressed track brought in slightly under the uncompressed track. compressed track has a slight eq boost at 10 k for the ripping sound. they were summed together using an old ssl console. andy claims that the compression was very minimal and that the tone of the fart lies in his ass, not studio trickery. so no the fart was not triggered

coming soon... the zen of farting

Wow! What compressor was that fart running through? SSL I assume?

No, waves R-comp!

settings:

ANDYSFARTCOMPRESSORSETTINGS.jpg