Annual vendor request thread

I know this is a little late, but in addition to the request for Pain of Salvation shirts earlier, I was hoping that someone might be selling Amaranth shirts. I wanted to buy one last year, but we all know they had the hiccup with their merch. Thanks.

Can't wait for the annual Progpower trip, here's what I'm looking forward to at the vendor tables:

Allen/Lande - The Battle
Allen/Lande - The Revenge
Allen/Lande - The Showdown
Amaranthe - Nexus
Avantasia - The Mystery of Time
Dream Theater - Dream Theater (if available)
Emperor - In the Nightside Eclipse
Mystic Prophecy - Killhammer (if available)
Mystic Prophecy - Any T-shirt
Opeth - Heritage
Theocracy - Mirror of Souls
Theocracy - Theocracy (if available)
Venom - Black Metal
Winery Dogs - Winery Dogs

And I'll probably have a couple impulse buys based on house music, friend recommendations...or just on a whim. See everyone next week!! :headbang: :kickass:

damn, didn't know Warlord had a new out this year. Deliver Us is a must own, anyone into old-school should check it out...

Warlord 'Deliver Us' is a classic power metal album that all power metal fans should own.
I like most of the Warlord and related stuff like Lordian Guardian. Also William J Tsamis solo album is interesting and would make a good soundtrack for those who play those video games the kids are into.
I'll have both the solo album and Lordian Guard reissues if anyone is interested in that stuff.

i need the cd voodoo circle 1st one digpak cd , mine was stolen when my car window was smashed and cd case was taken :( it is such sick feeling when cds are stolen i treasure every cd i own i dont wish that on anyone ever has that happened to any forum members ? see you all soon

i need the cd voodoo circle 1st one digpak cd , mine was stolen when my car window was smashed and cd case was taken :( it is such sick feeling when cds are stolen i treasure every cd i own i dont wish that on anyone ever has that happened to any forum members ? see you all soon

This happened to Met-Al when we were in Downtown Chicago for an Asia concert. He lost about $225 worth of CDs, some of which are REALLY hard to replace.