Anthrax members favorites

johnnieCzech

Your favourite Czech
Feb 5, 2002
Prague
I checked their profiles on the website and found this a bit funny.
Rob Caggiano:
Favorite Anthrax Album:W.C.F.Y.A, Sound of White Noise, Among the LivingFavorite Anthrax Song:Be All End All, Caught in a Mosh, Madhouse, Room for one More, Only, Safe Home, What Doesn't DieFavorite Anthrax Song To Play Live:Room for One More, Only, Safe Home
Scott Ian:
Favorite Anthrax Album:We've Come For You AllFavorite Anthrax Song:Safe HomeFavorite Anthrax Song To Play Live:Currently - I Am The Law
Charlie Benante:
Favorite Anthrax Album:JOEY: Among
BUSH: WCFYA

Favorite Anthrax Song:Inside Out, it features one of my favorite DIMEBAG leadsFavorite Anthrax Song To Play Live:Caught In A Mosh, Only

Too bad their favorites are mostly rejected from the setlist :Smokedev:

This one is good too...guess the guys might as well update the info a bit!
From Rob's profile:

Briefly Describe Other Band Members: Scott - Metal thrashing, Poker playing, food loving, lyric writing...he's an all around good Jew. :)

Danny - Don't know him

Frankie - Frankie is sort of a lovable maniac! Haha.... He's an amazing performer and a huge part of the equation.

Joey - Don't know him
Bush - John is probably my favorite metal singer of all time! Also one of the coolest people I ever met.

Give it a rest.. Didn't you have a long whiny post about how you were done with Anthrax and were leaving the boards?

Give it a rest.. Didn't you have a long whiny post about how you were done with Anthrax and were leaving the boards?

Why don't you give it a rest, for the love of all things holy? Johnny is just pointing out some of the bands---how do I say it???---sassiness. Looks like they need an update, to match up with their current lineup (i.e. pretend the Bushthrax & Nelson eras never happened).

I left it for a few years and then just couldn't resist to bring here some common sense which had been truly missing at that time :loco:

I left it for a few years and then just couldn't resist to bring here some common sense which had been truly missing at that time :loco:

Preach on Johnny! This board is one of the few places I post.....and no matter if I agree with what is said or not, this place is usually damn entertaining & a nice escape from the "real world." Have a Blatz and you all will feel better!!:kickass:

This one is good too...guess the guys might as well update the info a bit!
From Rob's profile:

Briefly Describe Other Band Members: Scott - Metal thrashing, Poker playing, food loving, lyric writing...he's an all around good Jew. :)

Danny - Don't know him

Frankie - Frankie is sort of a lovable maniac! Haha.... He's an amazing performer and a huge part of the equation.

Joey - Don't know him
Bush - John is probably my favorite metal singer of all time! Also one of the coolest people I ever met.

How about my profile about other band members:

Scott - Great rhythm guitar player. Has been branded as a 'metal icon' to many with his looks and war dance on stage. Has an ego. Used to be bad ass thrash metal guitarist now likes to play "Safe Home". Used to do side projects with SOD now does them with Fallout Boy. Thinks he is good at the business side of music, but needs to stick to being a musician.

Danny - The best guitar player Anthrax ever had and one of the best of all time. His guitar playing and influence has long been missed and his return to the band would be magical. Anthrax's music was at its best when he was in the band and has been lacking since he has been gone.

Frankie - Great guy, fun stage presence, a truly amazing bass player. Likes Helmet more than Bushthrax

Charlie - Great drummer, gets too involved in making business decisions with Scott. Seems to have lost his edge for playing Thrash Metal many years ago. Good guy over all.

Joey - One of the nicest guys you will ever meet. Very dedicated to his craft. Loves music so much he doesn't care if he has to play in a karaoke bar or in front of 100,000 people. The true voice of Anthrax

John Bush - Great guy, good vocalist, unique style. His vocal style didn't fit in with Anthrax's classic sound. His vocals get a bit annoying after a while, not much range, but has a powerful voice. Was great in Armored Saint and should have stayed with them instead of Joining Anthrax. He probably wishes he would have as well. But a nice guy and did good while in Anthrax

Rob - Who? Seems like a nice guy. Can't seem to take off a snow cap even when its 100 degrees out. Has no identity, has no signature style, likes playing with Fallout Boy. Is okay as a guitar player, but his stage presence almost laughable, he doesn't fit in on stage. Is no Dan Spitz.

How about my profile about other band members:

Scott - Great rhythm guitar player. Has been branded as a 'metal icon' to many with his looks and war dance on stage. Has an ego. Used to be bad ass thrash metal guitarist now likes to play "Safe Home". Used to do side projects with SOD now does them with Fallout Boy. Thinks he is good at the business side of music, but needs to stick to being a musician.

Danny - The best guitar player Anthrax ever had and one of the best of all time. His guitar playing and influence has long been missed and his return to the band would be magical. Anthrax's music was at its best when he was in the band and has been lacking since he has been gone.

Frankie - Great guy, fun stage presence, a truly amazing bass player. Likes Helmet more than Bushthrax

Charlie - Great drummer, gets too involved in making business decisions with Scott. Seems to have lost his edge for playing Thrash Metal many years ago. Good guy over all.

Joey - One of the nicest guys you will ever meet. Very dedicated to his craft. Loves music so much he doesn't care if he has to play in a karaoke bar or in front of 100,000 people. The true voice of Anthrax

John Bush - Great guy, good vocalist, unique style. His vocal style didn't fit in with Anthrax's classic sound. His vocals get a bit annoying after a while, not much range, but has a powerful voice. Was great in Armored Saint and should have stayed with them instead of Joining Anthrax. He probably wishes he would have as well. But a nice guy and did good while in Anthrax

Rob - Who? Seems like a nice guy. Can't seem to take off a snow cap even when its 100 degrees out. Has no identity, has no signature style, likes playing with Fallout Boy. Is okay as a guitar player, but his stage presence almost laughable, he doesn't fit in on stage. Is no Dan Spitz.

Mines would not be too different actually...

Scott - Scott’s right hand belongs in the Heavy metal Hall of Fame, if their was such a thing. Along with Charlie, makes up the heart and soul of Anthrax.

Danny - Great guitar player, not as influential to the band as some claim. Batshit insane.

Frankie - Great guy, fun stage presence, a truly amazing bass player.

Charlie - Great guy. Amazing drummer, Along with Scott, makes up the heart and soul of Anthrax.

Joey - One of the nicest guys you will ever meet. Very dedicated to his craft. Loves music so much he doesn't care if he has to play in a karaoke bar or in front of 100,000 people. His vocals get a bit annoying after a while, and his stage presence is a little silly at times.

John Bush - Great guy, great vocalist, unique style.

Rob - Nice guy. Good guitar player and producer. Needs to lose the silly beanie… at least during the summer.

I'd love to give my version of the profiles, but, to tell you the truth, I don't know the members of the band and don't really care if I ever will. I like their music, that's it. In their private life they could be pedophiles or... shoplifters, for all I care.
Johnnie, you just managed to get that guy fired - the one who's doing the band's website. And if I remember correctly he's a very good guy... :)

Yet back when Rob joined the band, people said he had to grow his hair out.

Seems Rob can't please everybody, especially since they all want Spitz back, even though Rob's been in the band almost as long now.

Yet back when Rob joined the band, people said he had to grow his hair out.

Seems Rob can't please everybody, especially since they all want Spitz back, even though Rob's been in the band almost as long now.

I think Rob is pretty cool....Paul Crook was a good player as well. Why do people want Spitz back is beyond me. He didn't write ANY of the music, and he's crazier than a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs!

Hey guys, DeuxMonkey/Red Lamb is better than anything Anthrax has ever done, even though there's nothing to show for it

:lol: Dan Spitz