Anthrax tour stats 1988.

:D I'd love to work for Anthrax in any capacity! Of course it is much easier to watch what the band does and second guess their moves. Also, perception is often different than reality, so who knows....... I do think I could run the ship better than Ignition Records, and that jewish GnR manager who got them that spot on the Maximum Rock tour:rolleyes: what a smooth move! Duh! It would be cool if Anthrax could get a premier manager like Doc McGhee to run the show.

the number 1 station in australia is rock based,i will be definatley writing letters to em encouraging them to play anthrax!!!

safe home or superhero sound like good singles to me.

They need to sell the new album to the rest of the world and mostly to the kids you talk about (yeah, those Slipknot and Mudvayne kids). I personally think Anthrax should get rid of the 80's metal stigma, sorry for the old schoolers, I belong to them anyway. I am not talking about the sellout, but being underground doesn't help anyhow. Just listen to Safe Home, that's the song everyone would love on the radio (and maybe not only the alternative ones). I don't know what is the situation in US. Our European stations mostly suck big amounts of ass (except one or two) and I certainly doubt they will play Anthrax, but in Europe the metal scene lives in different ways, coz there's still lot of metalheads.
And btw, TD, I share Dutchy's opinion you could be a great Thrax manager, hope guys sometimes read the board and contact your mail.

Mr Thrax - I'm assuming you're taliking about Triple J ????

They may play Safe Home of Superhero or even Refuse. I remember when Stomp came out they were pretty keen on Fueled - dont remember them playing any Anthrax then since Bring the Noise which I think finished about no 90 in Hottest 100.

Lets lobby the J's, then !!!!