Antwerpen 2007.03.10.

zsigal

New Metal Member
Aug 15, 2005
Wake up guys in Belgium and tell us how was the show yesterday and we need the exact setlist too

I've posted some songs that I recorded yesterday on youtube, here you can find them

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=nikki2003angel

I'm sorry I can't remember the setlist, but there was told that our setlist was different from the others to come. Had something to do with the special guests. They played many songs that they haven't played in along time. One was travelers in time.

Rock On! :headbang:

Nikki

It was gr8. Masterplan played a longer set because Mennen didn't show up.
It was so crowded, they said it was sold out . When Saxon came finally onstage, the crowd went nuts. I stood front at the stage, and at the 6 or 7 th song, I had to go back, it was getting to hot. I've been to many concerts, but I don't remember it being that bad.
In the hall was many others that couldn't stay up there.
We've met some cool ppl there, also Masterplan came down there and stood with us, it was a good time. I remember Crusader, 747 strangers, demin and leather, dallas 1pm beeing played and from the new album Need for speed.

What I find so cool about Biff is that he takes time for his fans. He went and shoke the hands of ppl at the front, he said how he loves Antwerpen and Brussels, and that he reconised some ppl from Brussel in the front. He took a plastic airfilled guitar from the dude next to me, and pretended playing on it, it was funny. :headbang:

Thanks for these songs on you tube.
Do you have the whole show on video or you recorded them with a cell phone?

I've posted some songs that I recorded yesterday on youtube, here you can find them

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=nikki2003angel

I'm sorry I can't remember the setlist, but there was told that our setlist was different from the others to come. Had something to do with the special guests. They played many songs that they haven't played in along time. One was travelers in time.

Rock On! :headbang:

Nikki

I have recorded it with a sony Cybershot. But since it was more than 100000KB, I had to take quality off to be able to post it on youtube:err: I only have those two songs.

excelent vids. & a real good looking stage set. nice & simple. the boys are on fire & i just cant get over glockler being back, i think he is one of the greatest drummers that has ever lived & always gives saxon that little extra something.
But then they have never had a bad drummer have they. jorg was brilliant too.
I really cant wait to see this in the flesh.

Hi,
I think it was something like that (not sure as I don't remember exactly...)
oso

State of Grace
Need for Speed
Let me feel your power
Power and the Glory
If I was you
Killing Ground
Are We travellers in time
Witchfinder General
The Great White Buffalo
Requiem (we will remember)
Red star falling
Ashes to Ashes (??)
medley : Dallas 1pm/and the band play on/747 (Strangers in the night)/denim and leather/??
I've got to rock to stay alive
Empire Rising/Atila the Hun
Princess of the night
Motorcycle Man
To Hell and Back Again
Crusader
Wheels of steel

Well,
I'm sure about the songs (at 99% - some hesitations about songs from inner sanctum) but not for the exact order. o_O :lol:

not sure ??? anyway - thanks for giving us a clue what we´ll have to survive the next days :worship: :worship: :worship:

thx :worship: