Any chance of adding a DECAPITATED forum?

threak

Oct 21, 2002
Cos that will be extra speacailly cool.We need more DECAPITATED disscussion around here.:D

HA HA,The Negation is going to slay.From july 28th onwards,im just gonna be constantly thinking about whats going on in that studio.

Add a forum.

threak said:
HA HA,The Negation is going to slay.From july 28th onwards,im just gonna be constantly thinking about whats going on in that studio.

Add a forum.

Earache should add a web blogger like they did with the new Morbid Angel so they can give us news on what's happening and stuff that'd be v. cool :) ...

but yes, add a forum!!

Symbolic said:
Earache should add a web blogger like they did with the new Morbid Angel so they can give us news on what's happening and stuff that'd be v. cool :) ...

but yes, add a forum!!

Well they started the recording today, just setting up the basics in the studio but this one should be winner all the way from what they tell me...but then I'm bound to say that aren't I?

Reactions: Lee_B
so you work for earache?

cant you see that us five wanna talk decapitated in a designated(sp) area.

They played Spheres Of Madness again on MTV2 last night. Thet video and song completely owned everything else on Headbangers Ball last night and they played some classics from Obituary and Testament too ...

And I am not just saying that because I am a huge fan :)

lurch70 said:
They played Spheres Of Madness again on MTV2 last night. Thet video and song completely owned everything else on Headbangers Ball last night and they played some classics from Obituary and Testament too ...

And I am not just saying that because I am a huge fan :)

Exactly,you're saying it because its blatantly true:cool:

there not on earache dumbass.and im pretty sure that theres already one here anyway.

from decapitated.net

NEWS FROM HERTZ STUDIO

We know titles from new album: The Negation, Long-desired Dementia, Laing And Weak, Three-dimensional Defect, Fury, Sensual Sickness, but album's title is not confirmed.