Any news?

MystklBard said:
I just read on Blabbermouth.net that they have re-signed with Black Mark and gone back to Morgana Lefay, Can anyone confirm or deny?
Well, if You took the time to look around You'd see that it's confirmed ;)
But I'll say it here as well...Yes we got our name back and yes we signed with Black Mark and a record is on it's way, working title "Grand Materia".

I'm really excited about this. I always prefered the name Morgana Lefay to just Lefay...I'm surprised that you inked a new deal with Black Mark since you have had problems with them in the past (the name change!) Is this deal just for one album? Any hints on what the new album will sound like?

insidethefall:

Well, the namechange was a legal matter that B.M insisted on at the time (some 6 years ago) both sides has agreed on leaving that behind now.
All things considered, we got a deal we feel good about right now.
Now we'll just concentrate on finishing the album and get things going again.
We also hope that ppl will accept and understand the namechange (again) and that
Ya'll will enjoy our new stuff.
As for the sound, it will be different since Peter has written most of the material we're working on today. But if You ask me...it's M.L all the way.

:headbang:

Child Of Time:

No date at this time, we have to check out studios and get some artwork going before we start looking at a release date.
We'll let Ya'll know ASAP.

EHM!
Well, seems that B.M has more faith in us then we do ourselves :tickled:
We didn't want to set a date until studio/artwork and so on is on the way, but we did discuss a release at the end of march PRELIMINARY!
That would be a good time to release an album, and it would give us reasonable time to get it all together...we're a bit rusty You know o_O and these things tend to take more time then expected...everytime :erk:
But we'll do our best and hope that the date works out :)

Haha, aslong as you guys get the time you need to get it togheter in a satisfieing matter... hope you're DVD plans goes well too!

Question: Can you now expand the DVD ideas (like old concert-films or whatever you have ect...) now when you're back with Black Mark??

I love the fact that u have ur name back....
Same feelings about the new album...
The only cloud on my sky is that there is a Morgana lefay album out there that is tainted:)
U know the one im talking about..the one with the gun and nothing to do with the band..
That makes me a sad panda(south park joke)

Micke said:
I love the fact that u have ur name back....
Same feelings about the new album...
The only cloud on my sky is that there is a Morgana lefay album out there that is tainted:)
U know the one im talking about..the one with the gun and nothing to do with the band..
That makes me a sad panda(south park joke)
Well, we talked about that...that album is supposed to "disappear" from now on...as for us, we will not comment on that much anyways so...shit happens, now it's a fresh start :D

Heavy M said:
Question: Can you now expand the DVD ideas (like old concert-films or whatever you have ect...) now when you're back with Black Mark??
We've been searching for all kinds of stuff, both Morgana Lefay and Lefay stuff.
We'll see what we get together :D

...or a complete different, greater sound than every other record they've made! ;)
That wouldn't be too much to ask for i suppose...?

Anyway, no touring/festival-gigs comming up? You just GOT to play on Sweden Rock Festival next year!