anyone else hear about this testament tour?

its funny, matt... i wasnt the one questioned by my mother if i was gay or not. and speaking of homosexual urges... who's the one that currently has a girlfriend? me...

and reuben - maybe its just the fact that i HATE Mustaine's voice that makes me bias against them. even if that's the case. any insults thrown wont make me stop thinking that they SUCK. Cynic's jazziness owns Megadeth. Dark Angel's thrashiness owns Megadeth. Death's riffage owns Megadeth.

Pyrus said:
JAZZ THRASH METAL, mofo. You don't find that combination of speed and intricacy just anywhere.
heard of cynic, mofo? cynic fucks megadeth in the ass dirty-bird style. and megadeth likes it.
-neal

simple as this. people like who they like. i don't like megadeth. you all can think they are good. i don't. just simply not my thing.

now on the other hand... if you like new metallica... you should die. but other than that, opinion is allowed.:lol:

Pyrus said:
It's not touring with Testament that bothers Exodus, according to Gary, but taking a 30-minute opening slot. "Our fans deserve more," sez he.

Shame, but Dave also wants to get in touch with Anthrax, so a Megadeth-Anthrax-Testament tour would be fine and dandy. They could probably find another good thrash opener...Heathen, or maybe OVERKILL. Perhaps even a German band like Sodom or Destruction.
doh i hate anthrax, the suck balls