Anyone from the UK going?

I haven't run into anyone from the UK at the shows, and I've been to all of them (sans the very first one). That's not to say that there aren't any at the show, only that I haven't heard/seen any. Of course, Threshold will be there, so there will technically be a few. =)

I'm from the UK, but I live in the USA now :) Does that count? I've only been here a few months anyway.

I went to PPUSA V as well, and I did live in the UK then. (Also PPUK I)

A little reminder for the UK visitors: you will be asked for ID at the shows, so remember to keep your passports with you.

You're joking?! If not then why? The last thing I want to do is be carrying my passport around Atlanta.

I know my partner has to take his to pick up the tickets.

You're joking?! If not then why? The last thing I want to do is be carrying my passport around Atlanta.

I know my partner has to take his to pick up the tickets.

I'm serious - they are very strict about enforcing drinking age here. As far as I've seen, everyone gets ID'ed at every show I've been to, and usually when we go to a pub or liquor store as well.

Er, I guess I should be more specific with, "if you want a drink you'll need ID". I'm just assuming...

I'm serious - they are very strict about enforcing drinking age here. As far as I've seen, everyone gets ID'ed at every show I've been to, and usually when we go to a pub or liquor store as well.

Er, I guess I should be more specific with, "if you want a drink you'll need ID". I'm just assuming...

Well me and the rest of my companians, definately don't look underage! The youngest of us is early 30's. Are you assuming that I'm a 'young un' and may have trouble getting served? :loco:

Well me and the rest of my companians, definately don't look underage! The youngest of us is early 30's. Are you assuming that I'm a 'young un' and may have trouble getting served? :loco:

No, my wife and I are also in our 30's, and still get ID'ed everywhere. It's just a different attitude here, that's why I thought it was worth pointing out.

No, my wife and I are also in our 30's, and still get ID'ed everywhere. It's just a different attitude here, that's why I thought it was worth pointing out.

Oh ok, well thanks for that. :) I'm surprised my friend from Atlanta hasn't mentioned that one to me but it's good to know these things beforehand.