Anyone from UK off to Inferno festival?

rlucas666

New Metal Member
Oct 23, 2002
Nottingham
www.bumsnogger.co.uk
Nuff said really, anyone else from the UK going to the Inferno festival in Norway in April 2003?

Last year was a cracking show, Witchery, 1349 & Lock Up were absolutely forking brilliant!

Really looking forward to Children of Bodom this year as well... it's worth making the trip for those that are considering it, the only chance you'll get to see a lot of the bands outside London/Bradford.

Yep. I'm going with a group of at least 7 people from London.

I'd advise anyone who's going to reserve hotel accomodation ASAP as Norway is very expensive. We've all booked our rooms already.

Can't wait for the full line up announcement.

Yeah, went last year and managed to get rooms in the 'offical hotel' that were pretty reasonable. Two lads from London that I met managed to get much cheaper rooms in a non-staffed hotel type place with electronic keys, but that was about 15 mins further out of town (and when it's that bastard cold it makes all the difference!)

Have you guys bought your tickets yet, there still wasn't a link for foreigners to buy tickets the last time I checked the website. I have emailed them but got no response so far?

Originally posted by rlucas666
Have you guys bought your tickets yet, there still wasn't a link for foreigners to buy tickets the last time I checked the website. I have emailed them but got no response so far?

I managed to get the tickets in the special november sale for 666 NOK.

The site is a bit confusing at the moment. On the tickets page it says that there are still some 666 NOK tickets left for foreigners :confused: so i'd get in tocuh with them ASAP if i were you. You might save yourself a bit.

hehehe yeah im going !! i got a free 3 day pass and backstage pass as well !!! yeah !!!!!!!!!! my dad's shop bodymap, from Oslo will have a large part of the market, and we got the tickets and passes thrown in the deal as well, so im happy

i'll be flying to oslo at the end of march !

I'm going on my own which will be an adventure! A chance to practice my Norwegian and see how little I can drink in one night( I'm used to it being cheap up here) I can't wait to see Immortal, Opeth & Vader....It's a shame Behemoth aren't playing again...

Originally posted by helfairy
I'm going on my own which will be an adventure! A chance to practice my Norwegian and see how little I can drink in one night( I'm used to it being cheap up here) I can't wait to see Immortal, Opeth & Vader....It's a shame Behemoth aren't playing again...

I wouldn't worry about it, all of the Norwegians I met last time could speak better English than I could (me duck)!

Smuggling a hip flask full of duty-free Akkavit into the festival is going to be the way to keep the bar bill down this year... can't remember how thoroughly we got searched last year though?