anyone going to DT's gig in LONDON at 18/11?

nevermind then, probably see you around there. if you did spot me that evening, come up and tell me, i really enjoy meeting new fds :cool:

Originally posted by robin
Thanks for the offer coldhen but I'm going with a mate already. You'll probably see us in there as I've heard it's a pretty small venue (500 capacity).

I haven't made much noise on this post lately, and because it's a Sunday...
Blade, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU!!!
Mousie, hows that for flirting? Honestly, you're the one I want, but with having no chance, I'm just going for second best ;)

Flirting? Heh, thats what we do!!!
Ain't that right Blade? You flirt with me and I pretend to be interested, crushing your hopes and dreams even further...like I'd ever dump Nick for you :rolleyes:
And Veil_the_Sky, you want in on our little turfwar on coherency? :D

@D_J: I hope you don't dump Nick (since that's not nice :p ), but you and Blade would make a lovely couple, too. :rolleyes: As for wanting me.... ergh.... :/ :p

Hmm.... is veil's post about me? :confused:

Anyways, in reference to the last post, I'm not an alterego, just a vampire bat. I have way too many posts and I'd get all confused with getting the details of a fake personality right.
I'm confused right now... :p :D

Why ergh? Am I not good enough? (Cries like a wounded bull...or is that charges...who cares)
I'd make a lovely couple with WHOEVER I'd be with...coz I'm just so damned lovely on my own :D

I shan't be wearing makeup or have my wig on for the gig, the avatar is from Halloween :p

Long hair looks nice enough but when it came to drinking pints it was a bitch! Also lipstick on the glass.. euch..

Lesson learned: I'm glad I'm not a woman.

@Hywel: Just like all bloody Oxford students. What good did you lot ever do? You spend all day tossing off and rowing. Cambridge is for true men! They take charge and run things. :loco:

Originally posted by Dark_Jester
Why ergh? Am I not good enough? (Cries like a wounded bull...or is that charges...who cares)
I'd make a lovely couple with WHOEVER I'd be with...coz I'm just so damned lovely on my own :D
No, you're plenty good enough. ;) Did you say you were studying to become a lawyer? :D

The reasons you can't have me are too complicated to explain... so choose someone else. ;)
Originally posted by Hywel

Lesson learned: I'm glad I'm not a woman.
On the opposite scale, I'm glad I'm a woman. I can hit on hot guys and wear skirts, heels, makeup, and almost anything I want. :D

Hmm... I wonder if coldhen minds that we've hijacked this thread. :)

haha, sure i wont mind at all!

oh.. anyway.. just 2 more day and it is the DAY :headbang:

hope to see you guys there anyway, oh.. a picture of mine will be in HERE , er...you guys should recognise me easily.. i dun think there will be more than 5 chinese ppl going to the gig .... :rolleyes: :) :) :)

coldhen: you're host forbids you to link to images. have to click a link through the site :(

nice site btw. like the design.

p.s. anyone even remotely worried about this 'london it's your turn to be punished for supporting u.s. actions' threat?