anyone got a cool collection of wine or spirits?

mrthrax

riffer madness
Feb 17, 2002
australia
Visit site
my collection is

glenfiddich 700ml single malt scotch wkiskey 2 bottles
jameson 700ml irish whiskey
wild turkey 1litre
johnnie walker red label 1 litre
johnnie walker red 700ml
bells scotch whiskey 700ml
southern comfort 700ml
jim beam 1.125
jim beam black label 1 litre
dimple scotch whiskey 700ml(15 years old)
baileys 700ml
cougar bourbon 700ml
johhnie walker black label 300ml
cointreau 700ml
el toro tequila 700ml

the funny thing is i dont really like spirits as much as i used to so that explains why i have a cool collection,i used to drink scotch but now i am pretty much a beer drinker.

glenfiddich is my fave scotch goes down like water but gets u wasted pretty quickly lol,i will also get round to trying dimple some day too.

whats everyone else got in there bar?

Booze, I've got everything there is. Including all the premium tequila's and some great great single malt scotches

wine:
my most prized possesion is an 81 Chateau Haute Brion
also
93 Haute Brion
94 Chateau La Pez
94 Chateau Meyney
a few bottles of 95 Silver Oak Cabernet Sauvignon
2 bottles of Crystal
2 bottles of 93 Dom Perignon
among many others

i take it your into wine lol

i aint really into wine i have a glass everynow and then its too painful to get pissed on lol,when i drink i like to go hard and beer lets me do that.

I have a Bar here in my Bacement, well over 1,000 dollers worth of shit, if anyone wants to hit my house when Anthrax comes to Chicago, drinks are on me, hell and i wont even try to fuck you in the ass....

Originally posted by AlexStomp
wine:
my most prized possesion is an 81 Chateau Haute Brion
also
93 Haute Brion
94 Chateau La Pez
94 Chateau Meyney
a few bottles of 95 Silver Oak Cabernet Sauvignon
2 bottles of Crystal
2 bottles of 93 Dom Perignon
among many others

You've got an outstanding collection of red wines. Especially Haute brion (Bordeaux). Congratulations !

thank you. I'm gonna open them up soon. The haute brions. I think I'm gonna need a filter for the old ones for decanting and sediment reasons.

oh, and buddy, I'm down for chicago. I'll probably stay at the ritz and i'm gonna max out the mini bar

got a few drops of mogen david, one bottle......a few drops of jack, one bottle.....a few drops of southern comfort, in one bottle....that's all.......christmas leftovers:cry: