Anyone here have Opeth or any other tatoos?

Its been a while since i posted here but i finally got a digital camera so i will post a pic of my Opeth tatoo
LinkPhoto

It wont let me insert a picture so this link will have to do for now:)

headbob.gif

Beth said:
Here I go, digging up old threads again...new to me though :erk:

But anyway I finished my back Tuesday night...the orchids and the cross...had the O worked on as well because my TA was afraid to use enough pressure on me the first time...well I shouldn't say finished, because as soon as I think of something else I want I won't be able to deny myself more tattoos...ahh well I'll get a pic posted as soon as I take one....maybe before I scab over :D

Sounds like someone is addicted!! :D

I've been considering getting the Opeth 'O' on my shoulder for a very long time now... obviously it's not something I'm going to just jump into.

Spike

antifayth said:
holy shit, talk about a blast from the past, this is one old friggin thread

:lol: :lol:

Sounds like someone is addicted!! :D

@Spike....errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr no keeeding, but I've satisfied that urge, but of course now I want more and more and more and more.....:p

And oh no, I'm subscribed to this thread too :erk:
....it never ends

Kate Bush Rules! said:
Those Opeth tatoos look cool... but how much does it hurt to get one?

*prepares for "pussy" flames*
haha, well, an Opeth tattoo doesn't hurt less or worse than any other :p

I'm just teasing, but none of mine hurt one bit. And I've been in the chair about 8 times, counting touch ups and stuff.....no pain at all

And your sig is like my favorite picture in the world :)

Cool thread guys. I don't have any band tattoos, the only tattoo I have is a black tribal piece from shoulder to shoulder but I don't have any pics.

I was thinking about getting the Metallica 'M' tattooed on my chest but decided against it. Nothing against band tattoos but it's just not for me (especially now that Metallica have changed their logo :) ) I USED to think they were dumb until I spoke to a friend of mine who has Alice Coopers face tattooed on one shin and the Sepultura 'S' on the other and he said that even if he grows out of the bands someday he'll always know that at one time he liked them so much he was willing to get something about them tattooed on his body which I thought was pretty cool.

I've been thinking of getting a musical note or a treble cleff in the style of the 'o' - no direct opeth link just something that looks cool and is a tad metally lol :D

223040sketches044.jpg
This is my sketches so far for my dream tattoo, i would get this as a back piece because of the size and detail.​
Each thing is related to a band as u see but bands that changed my life.​
The whole church window outline is the old At the Gates logo, the type o negative sign at the bottom, the nun off Still Life on each side. The angel in the middle from Shadows Fall Of One Blood shirt. the Cryptopsy bird and my fav band, Morbid Angels blashphagram on top of it​

loebs said:
223040sketches044.jpg
This is my sketches so far for my dream tattoo, i would get this as a back piece because of the size and detail.​
Each thing is related to a band as u see but bands that changed my life.​
The whole church window outline is the old At the Gates logo, the type o negative sign at the bottom, the nun off Still Life on each side. The angel in the middle from Shadows Fall Of One Blood shirt. the Cryptopsy bird and my fav band, Morbid Angels blashphagram on top of it​

OMG, that's the coolest idea ever! That'd make an awesome backpiece

I have seen a lot of people with "Opeth" tattoos. I don't know. I am an artist, and if I ever got a tattoo it would be of my own design. Like that one guy said, what if you got an In Flames tattoo and they put out an album like RtR?

If I got a tattoo, it would be of a large penis squirting ejaculate. Oh wait... no I wouldn't. I think tattoos are hideous, and a girl that gets a tattoo is basically deformed in my opinion. Girls with tattoos and piercings = nasty.

Sorrowful Night V said:
I have seen a lot of people with "Opeth" tattoos. I don't know. I am an artist, and if I ever got a tattoo it would be of my own design. Like that one guy said, what if you got an In Flames tattoo and they put out an album like RtR?

I thought the same way before i got my tat. It doesnt matter to me that i got an Opeth tatoo because i got it because i like the design. Its very beutiful. Plus how many people are going to go up to you and say, WOW, nice Opeth tatoo. There will be people who will know who Opeth are but the majority will think it is original, expecially where i live where metal isnt huge.

LuminousAether said:
. I think tattoos are hideous, and a girl that gets a tattoo is basically deformed in my opinion. Girls with tattoos = nasty.

:lol: :lol:
yaay, I'm deformed :tickled:

God I love tattoos....hate piercings though....to each his own :)

Hearse said:
Tattoos supposed to mean something to you, it's not like uuh I like that band, I shall get their logo tattooed on my forehead :D

Opeth is very personal to me...and most other fans, you know that :loco:

Your opinion is respected though