Apollo's other works

Firestone

Metal Heart
Jul 3, 2009
Brazil
I got into Firewind two years ago when I got the Allegiance album from a friend. I recognized Apollo's voice at the same moment he started to shout :)
Being a real fan of his previous works (Majestic/Time Requiem/Meduza/Evil Masquerade), I loved Firewind, too!

So I thought it might be cool a thread about the previous works (and side bands) of this amazing singer :devil:

Majestic - Voodoo Treasure:

Time Requiem - Milagros Charm (Live):

Meduza - Now And Forever:

Evil Masquerade - Black Ravens Cry:

Evil Masquerade - Desire and Pain:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great thread! I think Apollo is a fantastic vocalist and he's brought so much to all these bands. I love him with Firewind..and of course, Evil Masquerade.:headbang:

Only wished Gardenian had recorded some stuff when Apollo took over briefly, before they disbanded. Would've been very interested to see how he handled that one.

Only wished Gardenian had recorded some stuff when Apollo took over briefly, before they disbanded. Would've been very interested to see how he handled that one.

..was waiting when someone would mention Gardenian, that's one of the most underrated (and/or unknown) bands in the genre. And I couldn't agree more, it'd be great to hear more of their work, Soulburner is still one of my favorites.

And not to tick you all off, but that new video of Evil Masquerade seemed like crap, the song is blatant, I guess it's just not my cup of tea :p