ARCH ENEMY - DEAD EYES SEE NO FUTURE Cover (Multitracks/DIs/Stems Included)

Sounds great!

Might be taking a shot on mixing this one later.
Was just wondering, since the vocal tracks are separated here and I'm an enthusiastic vocal cover maker - would it be acceptable to use your tracks for such purpose?

I know this could be found offensive by someone partaking the original recording process as a vocalist, but hey - asking permission should be fine at least (?) :)

Did a ruff mix using Acustica Audio Nebula Programs, SSL Duende, Variety Of Sound Plugins, Lepou Plugins, without using any Hardware Signal Processors...all ITB!!! Hope you enjoy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my quick go (even though everyone always says that I didn't spend even an hour on it), no automation or work on the synth stuff.

I don't know why but I decided to only use Slates Cracky Metal Kit plus Kick 10 and Snare 9

Guitars are Emissary

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ltqthm74sylcwz/Dead Etyes see no future.mp3

Not bad for the quick mix but I like only guitars' sound... Drums are very robotic in my opinion and vox has a lack of compression. Rhythm guitars as already usual in this thread should be cut and fade out at synth march breakpoint and further they are out of timing with the midi items.

Can't listen, not found!!

ok my final version with lots of changes :)
Again..thanks for the tracks man!

https://soundcloud.com/deadlightstudio/arch-enemy-dead-eyes-see-no-future-cover

Really great mix! I like it now! :headbang: Everything is very cool, snare is awesome!

Hi,

My try ;)

Kemper and My Free [MRP] Metal Recording Pack. In the mix Peavey 5150/KRANK REV1 and Mesa DR m/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LUXCWjQA5c

Stay Metal!

Super! Very good mix, really heavy and nice sounding! :kickass:

Sounds great!

Might be taking a shot on mixing this one later.
Was just wondering, since the vocal tracks are separated here and I'm an enthusiastic vocal cover maker - would it be acceptable to use your tracks for such purpose?

I know this could be found offensive by someone partaking the original recording process as a vocalist, but hey - asking permission should be fine at least (?) :)

Yep, sure! It might be very interesting, but if you want it to share - please, mention my name as guitar player (George Shchelbanin) and link to my studio - https://www.facebook.com/deviantnationstudio Thanks! :Smokedev:

Did a ruff mix using Acustica Audio Nebula Programs, SSL Duende, Variety Of Sound Plugins, Lepou Plugins, without using any Hardware Signal Processors...all ITB!!! Hope you enjoy :)

Not my taste of metal mix but it sounds cool, like old-school thrash/death metal bands! By the way that snare is awesome, really sneapish I think, could you tell me how did you get it? :) Check rhythm gtrs at the start of synth break and cut it with fading out. :cool:

Not my taste of metal mix but it sounds cool, like old-school thrash/death metal bands! By the way that snare is awesome, really sneapish I think, could you tell me how did you get it? :) Check rhythm gtrs at the start of synth break and cut it with fading out. :cool:

thanks dude... the snare is basically a sample triggered with SPL DrumXchanger, it has that great feature called Dynamics, almost like an envelope shaper.. using this feature, i just reduce a lil bit of the sustain and decompress :) (but it doesnt sound like transient shapers) still retaining the natural quality and tail of the signal..its like taming a hard hitting snare to sound gentle and then heavily compress and tailor to taste..bussed it out with SSD bottom snare mic in one group..SSL Duende Channel Strip..parrallel compression..plate reverb..thats it.. but the funny thing is im still struggling to make a great smashing snare sound :D

Finally got mine finished up so time to share \m/ Really great cover! and really fun to work with. Arch Enemy is my favorite band so this was extra fun to work on :hotjump: I tried some new techniques and plugins on this so comments / critiques are welcome.

Nice cover dude! :kickass:. This is one of my favourite songs ever, so I enjoyed a lot mixing it, but It´s not full song because I had problems with tempo, will fix it soon.

Here it is.

Waiting for bass DI :headbang:

Finally got mine finished up so time to share m/ Really great cover! and really fun to work with. Arch Enemy is my favorite band so this was extra fun to work on :hotjump: I tried some new techniques and plugins on this so comments / critiques are welcome.

Those guitars sound broootal, man!

Thanks for uploading mate!
what an awesome track!!
Here's my attempt!

Oh, btw, i also forgot to add the vocal part.

Here's my attempt with vox.
hitting crits are welcome!

Again, thanks for uploading this cover DI's :kickass:
It's a wonderful track to experiment with!
:Spam:

Hey, bumping this to say I recorded bass to this track today, it isn't perfect but I think it sounds better than midi bass. I'll upload it as soon as I do my own mix on this song, so it can be downloaded by whoever wants to mix a real bass DI into this. Great tracks, thanks for posting them OP!