arrival limited box

Bad ass.. i definitely get it when its out..
last Limited thing i got was the 10 Yrs chaos Confusion cd

Firefest9 said:
PLEASE, i am willing to pay somebody for a burned copy of that DVD. You name a price!
cheers
Eric
1500$. I then can afford buying a new computer with a DVD burner.
Now seriously, I don't have a DVD burner, not even access to somebody else's, so I'm afraid I can't help you there.

Well....I just saw Hypocrisy 2 nights ago here in Oregon and was HOPING they would sell the dvd version of The Arrival at the t-shirt stand....NOPE...they only sold the regular version of the cd. So, I guess im SHIT our of luck because I have no idea where to get the dvd version.

Frankly, I HATE it when bands release 3 versions of a cd right when it comes out. PUT ONE VERSION out and just get it OUT so everyone can have a piece of the pie. I got the new Deicide w/dvd...but guess what? Yeah, there are 2 other versions as well...WOW...isnt that nice? 3 versions of ONE cd the day it comes out? STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!

DarthVengeant said:
Frankly, I HATE it when bands release 3 versions of a cd right when it comes out. PUT ONE VERSION out and just get it OUT so everyone can have a piece of the pie. I got the new Deicide w/dvd...but guess what? Yeah, there are 2 other versions as well...WOW...isnt that nice? 3 versions of ONE cd the day it comes out? STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!
To the contrary.
I hate it when the special edition with DVD/ bonus tracks/whatever is released months after the initial release. (Cradle Of Filth, do you get what I'm saying here?) What's so bad with having several versions to choose from? Die-hard fans will go for the (usually more expensive) special editions, if you want to spend less money, take the normal version - but at least you have a choice!
For example, I bought the Hypocrisy box at a relatively high price because I was at the show recorded on the DVD. On the other hand, I won't be buying the new In Flames limited edition box because, although I like the band and it even offers a bonus track and some videos, I find ot too expensive. No big deal.

I got mine today(718/1000)!Thanks satan, some serious scratches on DVD but it went through with no skipping! Sound and vision is excellent as well is the Arrival CD. :hotjump:

I am very disappointed that I was not able to buy the Arrival box, since I don't have a fukkin credit card...

I have been listening to Hypo since Abducted :ill:

where can you get this OTHER THAN germany mailorder for nuclear blast? anybody have any extra copies theyre sitting on?

i want this :(

i refused to buy it off german mailorder. i wont pay $50 for a cd. EVEN hypocrisy.

ive been watching ebay

Wahey! Mine arrived last week.

The only bummer was NB send it so secure that it couldn't be re-delivered to my work place so I had to walk a mile and a half to collect it from the depot. Well worth it though. Also I never did get an e-mail confirmation but who cares!!

Then it meant I had to go and buy a dvd player! Great excuse though.
132/1000 :D