ask dark tranquility your questions

My question is: Do you plan to visit Russia? I know a lot of people [including myself] who would love to see you perform there.

I know that this type of questions is the most frequent and annoying one, but I still remember the fact of DT almost performing in Moscow - and then failure! :erk:

what equipment did you use for the "Damage Done" album? guitars, amps, pedals, mic's ect. (pleeeeeaaassee ask them this for me i need to no this stuff i bin trying to find out for ages. i suppose straight from the bands mouth would be the best place to get the info.)

actually, along the lines of when they are touring russia, im wondering when the hell are they coming to australia.
do a multiple band tour, they seem fairly popular at the moment, with DT headlining.
got the perfect venue in my city too..

Please ask them if there's still a chance that DT will play this year's Summer Breeze festival (Abtsgmünd, Germany). In the festivals' forum many people want to see them... me, too.

If there's no chance, when will they be touring for the new album? Will it be a headlining tour or some kind of support again... (wishing it will be headlining).

I also ask myself when this interview will take place.

Line-up question: when stanne decided to do the vocals, why did not martin henriksson took over the guitar? choosing someone from "inside" the band would have been my first decision instead of recruiting someone "new" (Fredrik Johansson, in this case)

Ask the band what are some of the funny demands are (from the manager or the record label) for touring.