Ask Romeo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fossil Records said:
In the song "Church of the Machine," what is the concept behind the song?

That WOULD be very interesting to see. There's a thread buried somewhere where some of us had a go at explaining it (and other songs), and it would be cool to see how close we got!

Rose Immortal said:
That WOULD be very interesting to see. There's a thread buried somewhere where some of us had a go at explaining it (and other songs), and it would be cool to see how close we got!

Thanks Rose. :) I love that song and the "scenery" it paints. In fact, we named our band Twilight Cathedral in homage to that song. :headbang:

1) On the next SX US tour, will SX be opening, headlining, or what? and who would you like to tour with on the next time around?

2) will the next tour come through atlanta? i really wanted to see you guys on the gigantour but you guys had some difficulties. i hope everything is ok with that.

I started a thread a while ago about the intro of candlelight fantasia sounding similar to the music in star wars episode 2 when anakin is just about to go and find his mother who has been captured. Not sure if this theme was created for a previous episode but if it was then was it any influence on candlelight fantasia......or if it was only played in ep.2 (which was after devine wings) was the legendary john williams influenced by you :p??

While i'm on the topic of influences i'd just like to say that the music of bands inspired by symphony x is turning out to be really great. Ive heard quite a few compositions on mysongbook.com that are signs of good things to come. Nice work!!

my question is this, are there any plans for romeo to do a instructional video or book on his tapping technique, he has some of the best tapping chops i have seen this side of vai!

Luis said:
Jax: When will Michael answer our questions?

Don't know, I'm relying on their tour manager as the middle man to get this stuff to/from MJR. I've sent a batch of questions every day for the last 5-6 days, & haven't heard anything yet..I'll give them a call later today & see what I can find out.

goth_fiend said:
my question is this, are there any plans for romeo to do a instructional video or book on his tapping technique, he has some of the best tapping chops i have seen this side of vai!
if u practice his stuff u'll nknow that his tapping is good because his legato playing is perfect(he can shred even without using the pick)get Guitar Chapter he almost shows all the tricks he is using in playing

ya guitar chapter rules im gonna watch right it now and then SHRED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.