Awesome Tour News and A return to the Board

anthraxgod

Feb 2, 2002
so cal
Visit site
Hey all,

Anthraxgod here. It's been a few years since I've last posted and it feels a bit out to be posting again, so bear with me. Honestly, the last time I posted was when the official announcement of the ATL reunion tour came out. And I said I was done with the BS and said i wouldn't repost until Bush was back (which seemed like it would never happen).

Even though I haven't posted since, I have followed the board and I am fkn excited that Bush is back in the fold.

Anyways, I wanted to post this little tid-bit I saw on blabbermouth and see what you guys guys thought.

The mighty MEGADETH will join forces with TESTAMENT and EXODUS for a month-long jaunt that will find these thrash titans crisscrossing the nation on the "Rust in Peace" twentieth anniversary tour. These will be incredibly special shows that will delight MEGADETH fans, as the band will be playing their landmark, genre-defining album, 1990's "Rust in Peace", in its entirety, in addition to other MEGADETH set list favorites.

The tour will kick off on March 1 in Spokane, Washington and will run through the end of the month.

The dates are as follows, with tickets going on sale this Friday, January 29.

March 01 - Spokane, WA - Knitting Factory
March 02 - Boise, ID - Knitting Factory
March 03 - Medford, OR - Medford Armory
March 06 - Calgary, AB - Big Four (TESTAMENT w/ special guests)
March 07 - Edmonton, AB - Shaw Conference Centre (TESTAMENT w/ special guests)
March 08 - Saskatoon, SK - Prairieland Exhibition Hall
March 11 - Indianapolis, IN - Murat Theater
March 12 - Pittsburgh, PA - Palace Theater
March 13 - Buffalo, NY - Town Ballroom
March 15 - Washington, DC - 9:30 Club
March 16 - Baltimore, MD - Rams Head Live
March 18 - Scranton, PA - Scranton Cultural Center
March 19 - Norfolk, VA - The NorVa
March 21 - Atlanta, GA - Tabernacle
March 22 - Asheville, NC - Orange Peel
March 23 - Memphis, TN - Minglewood Hall
March 25 - Houston, TX - Verizon Wireless Theater
March 26 - Austin, TX - Stubb’s Amphitheater
March 27 - Lubbock, TX - The Pavilion
March 28 - El Paso, TX - Club 101
March 30 - Tucson, AZ - Rialto Theater
March 31 - Hollywood, CA - Hollywood Palladium (TESTAMENT w/ special guests)

So hopefully, this cheers some people up. Others will be pissed because it's not coming to your area. I know, I'd be pissed too!

I love that thrash is coming back hard and I am glad to be back posting in a site I've always held in high regards.

Drop a post and say hi guys. Thanks!

Over, finished, gone, done, out ... See-YA!

annthraxgod

:zombie:

Welcome back man. Seeig the mighty Bush fronted Thrax here in Oz in about 5 weeks. Cannot fucking wait!!!! And this tour is awesome above. Great to see Dave doing his bit for serious metal fans!!!

Welcome back man. Seeig the mighty Bush fronted Thrax here in Oz in about 5 weeks. Cannot fucking wait!!!! And this tour is awesome above. Great to see Dave doing his bit for serious metal fans!!!
woulda loved to c thrax but i cant justify spending shitloads to c them perform for less than an hour,going to c acdc on the sat night and faith no more on mon nite tha same week ,make sure u put a good review up mate!!!!