Awww RIGHT!! Redemption baby!!!!

Dave, and Dave wait til you hear the Origins of Ruin, it is awesome!

Redemption will blow doors at PP. What a righteous choice by Glenn. Great news, I HAVE to make it down next year no matter what!

And I have been talking to Nick about doing some West Coast shows in 2007 as well as the Zero Hour guys. That would be incredible if we can make it happen.

ebass said:
And I have been talking to Nick about doing some West Coast shows in 2007 as well as the Zero Hour guys. That would be incredible if we can make it happen.

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
YES

That would be amazing.... as long as it is next year, I am GOOD for coming out - Redemption and Zero Hour would just be a bonus - what WHAT a bonus!!!:headbang:

YEAH man you gotta come out to PP next year - start planning now - I know we already have.....

And truthfully I have a really good feeling about this year's lineup......
(European bands - fingers crossed for Vanden Plas, Threshold and Pagan's Mind.......:kickass: )

ebass said:
Dave, and Dave wait til you hear the Origins of Ruin, it is awesome!

Redemption will blow doors at PP. What a righteous choice by Glenn. Great news, I HAVE to make it down next year no matter what!

No doubt! I can't wait to see Redemption again! Fate's Warning was my favorite band for a few years back in the late 80s, early 90s, so seeing Ray again is going to ROCK! ANd YES, you HAVE to come to PP! Its not even negotiable! Besides, your whole band will have to be there to play! God, how I hope!!

Yes, I knew you were talking to the ZH guys. If Enchant, ZH, AND Redemption are all playing -- I'll be FORCED to fly to CA for that. I love NorCal anyhow, like I need an excuse! :)

Please keep us posted.

We tried to set it up with a promoter who wanted to have this in Sep / October/ or November, and have a national headliner like Symphony or Spocks but it will have to be plan B around March. Redemptions situation is tough as well because they have to all get in one area and be able to rehearse around day jobs families etc as well. Nick is a busy man and somehow finds a way to write this incredible music.

Dave, Rick I will find a way next year. I hated missing it this year. I had an opportunity to do some work with Jeff Campetelli, one the coolest guys in the bus and some stuff that weekend at Redhouse but I am planning way ahead for next year and blocking this out.

ebass said:
Dave, and Dave wait til you hear the Origins of Ruin, it is awesome!...And I have been talking to Nick about doing some West Coast shows in 2007 as well as the Zero Hour guys. That would be incredible if we can make it happen.
You tease!

Gimmegimmegimmegimme!

I just do my best to keep everyone updated on what we are working on or trying to pull off. Believe it or not we have not just been kicking back all year, everyone is busy not just enchant but other groups have simular challenges making records and trying tour and play shows. It takes some artists years and years. Shadow Gallery is a great band but only records, work and family guys. I talk to other people in the business all the time about the difficulties of trying to Juggle it all.

It's not a tease really we tried to do this in 06 but it was too soon. As far as PP goes at least California will be represented strong again with our friends in Redmeption. Zero Hour blew doors this year.

If this does happen I think a lot of people would come out for it and it would be one hell of a weekend. Lets hope next year things really come to be and we all see each other a lot more. You are the most incredible people that a band could even dream of having as fans and supporters!

The more we look back on a weekend like the Live at Last DVD with the pre party and everything it is so cool the way the music brings us all togather.

ebass said:
We tried to set it up with a promoter who wanted to have this in Sep / October/ or November, and have a national headliner like Symphony or Spocks but it will have to be plan B around March. Redemptions situation is tough as well because they have to all get in one area and be able to rehearse around day jobs families etc as well. Nick is a busy man and somehow finds a way to write this incredible music.

Dave, Rick I will find a way next year. I hated missing it this year. I had an opportunity to do some work with Jeff Campetelli, one the coolest guys in the bus and some stuff that weekend at Redhouse but I am planning way ahead for next year and blocking this out.

oh sweet jesus.

please let this happen!

OK so I am going start a seperate thread on this one because this is all about Redemption being added to PP and that is incredible news!