AYDY Roope Solos

Grimes

Torment Christian Souls
Oct 31, 2005
I read somewhere that Roope does two solo's on AYDY. I think one of em' is on If You Want Peace Prepare For War, 'cuz theres a transition in guitar solos, but I'm not sure. Anyone know which songs he does?

So did he play that part on In Your Face?

I'm only saying that because all the tabs have it in there, although I've never bothered to listen for it.

Joonas, if it's a guess, then say "I guess .."

Although many others on this board would probably be, I'm actually not insulted but honored that you thought that I was decent. I hope that setting things straight won't change your view on that.

The truth is that either the first or second solo of IYWP is by Roope, reliable sources have claimed both but I guess one of them was confused.

Any of the WNGF solos aren't by Roope, Alexi plays all of them live, too.

Ok, I just gave a guick listen at the solos yesterday after discovering this topic, and couldn't figure out anything else. Roope doesn't do any solos on Living Dead Beat, Are You Dead Yet?, Punch Me I Bleed.. IYWP, WNGF.. T,L&S..

So what remains is In Your Face, Next in Line, Bastards of Bodom.
One of these he doesn't do, then.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
So what remains is In Your Face, Next in Line, Bastards of Bodom.
One of these he doesn't do, then.

He doesn't solo on In Your Face and he doesn't do a solo in Bastards of Bodom, at least live he didn't play a solo in those so I'm going to imagine he didn't do the studio solos either.

If You Want Peace, Prepare For War...I always thought the last of the 3 guitar solos in that one was Roope.

It's a damn shame if he doesn't do any of the solo's cuz he's an excellent guitarist. The solo he played at the show I was at was awesome.

Yea he pwnz, I had a thread open once who is better....he crushed alexi if I remember correctly