backstreet slipknot

metal_thrashing_kansan

guitarchitect
Dec 6, 2005
midwest
this has nothing to do with anything, but my wife posed an interesting theory to me....
She believes the Backstreet Boys are in truth, Slipknot. They never tour at the same time, Slipknot enjoyed mass popularity while the "boys" were somewhere else, and they have similar member numbers. She believes that they used their drum and guitar techs to fill in the empty slots. After much debate, I could not debunk her theory. I was somewhat insulted (being a Slipknot fan) but it was so funny, I had to share it.:OMG:

corey from slipknot appears in the KSE dvd and most definately not a backstreet boy!!!! damn it'd be funny if it were true!
hahahahahahahahahahaa

nilbymouth said:
corey from slipknot appears in the KSE dvd and most definately not a backstreet boy!!!!

Well, didn't you notice that they changed the singer. Corey didn't sing on the first album. Saw them live some years ago. Today the voice sounds completely different.
I believe this theory! :tickled:
As we all know, Pete Steele and Glenn Danzig are also one person (it's all done with photoshop and light-fx) :D

DumbAss said:
The Backstreet boys would NEVER stoop that low!

maybe, but N'Sync might!!! Pehaps they are Mushroomhead. I sense a conspiracy. Next thing you know, the whole Metellica. Megadeth thing is a hoax and its been Dave doing leads all those years, and Anthrax planned everything since day one of Bush;s "era."!!!!