Band Name Game

TheOtherOne

New Metal Member
Dec 31, 2006
Florida
For my first post! i bring you.....the band name game..it goes like this: Post pictures that represent a band and other people will guess that band. For example:

Ice_Spike_Inclined.jpg

earth_globe.jpg

That one was Iced Earth

I will start it off with this one...fairly easy:
sleep.jpg

click this link....img is not showing up:
23-Jemma&

btw the man at the bottom of this post is my sig...does not have to do with anything

haha, hello grimmel praug! think its frightening everyone away? haha...i find it interesting and contemplative...like a ying yang or a celtic knot.

crotchduster! hahah i guessed yer avatar..dont get the sleepin lady. maybe Sleep Terror? Wait theres no terrifying pic..

and dude i guess that masterpiece of yers..in yer sig...its uhh...disturbing :lol: Bt how the hell is tht done??

Yes! the answer was sleep terror! now someone else needs to post some pics :D ....and yes yes crotchduster would make sense for my avatar haha but that didnt count. Although...i cant really tell where the crotch would be in this picture, i imagine that it is somewhere near his neck? haah.

whoa fckin gross. he put his head in his a$shOle?! SHITHEAD for real! Hey wait i smell Photoshop CS :lol:

And i was right! But that wasnt a good pic..it implied a band called Sweet Dreams or Sleep Tight rather than Sleep Terror :D

hahah twas macabre art..the kind of art ye see on the albums of Brutal Death bands :D

ok..one more try. Wintersun? bt wait thats the moon...