Bands Recommendation! <--- Post any bands that you would like to recommend to other.

red_beef

Huh?!
Mar 17, 2002
Somewhere
Want to spread words about your fav. bands. Then post them here. Ok, I'll start with...

Myrkskog - "Deathmachine"

myrkskog-dm.jpg

After so many years in the secret genetic labs (who can suspect Norway as the home of a deathmetal revelation?) to conceive a stronger specimen that may save the race from extinction, the project has finally came to an end with the arrival of Myrkskog and the deathmetal race can now praise their mighty savior.

Perfect hybrid between powerful american deathmetal (Hate Eternal, Malevolent Creation) and aggressive norwegian blackmetal (Emperor, Satyricon), this band which features members of the defunct Odium could be the solution to all the headaches caused to the metallers by a scene in lack of inspiration.

After a resfeshing journey through an hateful, futuristic, hazardous biomechanical universe, the "Deathmachine" end up with an audacious techno re-mix issued from the mid-course experience. Myrkskog will grind your soul appart, welcome to the new millennium revelation!!!

Download Myrkskog - Deathmachine.mp3

- red_beef

7th child
nile
nasum
amoebic dysentery
machetazo
sepsism
hate eternal
silkhannaz
necrotic chaos
brutal truth
extreme noise terror
rotten sound
rotten corpse
cannibal corpse
gorerotted
internal suffering
eternal suffering
in the gore
lord gore
cock and ball torture
gurkkhas
murder corporation
deranged
delerium tremens
new trauma
motor death
napalm death
psychoneurosis
unveilved
disgorge

and many more.....later....

Arch Enemy
At the Gates
Borknagar
Cryptopsy
Death
Decapitated
Dying Fetus
Emperor
Fear Factory
Hate Eternal
Iced Earth
Immortal
Kataklysm
King Diamond
Lock Up
Machine Head
Metallica
Morbid Angel
Sirius
Slayer
Suffocation
Susperia
Testament
The Haunted
Vader

And many more............

Sciencetific fear from Ethereal Tomb

Nucturnus claim there self as Technical Atmospheric Metal.It is something new for me.

Ethereal Tomb represent USA scienceisme phenomena,which claim everthing back to science.They attampt to make a sciencetific approach toward metaphysic.

Their music is purely Hard.it not play with heavy ,violance term.

This highly recommanded split album,and also a well known album in Malaysia.

This split was mix up with dramatic element.It was completely success and just fit to their music.As long as i live on earth i never meet a such creative album before.

But the most importent is their music itself.Between Unvieled and Trauma,i say unveilved is better in their 'content'.It was successly creat the extrim anxiety atmosphera.To someone don know about anxiety,this is a good lesson.Unveilved was "teach"humanbeing that anxiety is bad:lol:

Trauma is ultra.Brutal?i don think so.This is a calm music,and always bring a peace of mind to me.Trauma was go beyond violance,to death.Death is always peaceful. :confused:

Originally posted by yap chinhaw

This split was mix up with dramatic element.It was completely success and just fit to their music.As long as i live on earth i never meet a such creative album before.

But the most importent is their music itself.Between Unvieled and Trauma,i say unveilved is better in their 'content'.It was successly creat the extrim anxiety atmosphera.To someone don know about anxiety,this is a good lesson.Unveilved was "teach"humanbeing that anxiety is bad:lol:

Trauma is ultra.Brutal?i don think so.This is a calm music,and always bring a peace of mind to me.Trauma was go beyond violance,to death.Death is always peaceful. :confused:

i don't think so that TRAUMA

i don't think so that TRAUMA is an ultra brutal death metal band.they all plays some death metal,but twisted a little bit of brutal.......but,i think,the most succesfully split that they have made is split with AGATHOCLES,and now,some of DELERIUM TREMENS's line up (an indonesian brutal death metal bnad....somebody says they all split!!) join them.

about UNVEILVED, yes,somebody says that they all playing brutal grind death metal with malaysian style (same like MENTAL PHOBIA brings)but they need to improved they music. come from the area of KLUANG,i thionk,johor has made many good band such a DAMOKIS,NARSAMUM,PARKINSON,ARGON and many more....

and actually,i don't have this album.....

I also agree with your,Trauma is not a brutal death.Unveilved aslo not a brutal ones...
yes,they also need improvement to addd more brutal in their music.......too "soft" for me......

but i think,you should listen to VRYKOLAKAS,one of singaporean brutal death metal.....pure powerful on their music....reminds me to CRYPTOPSY and NILE......

Anaal Nathrakh

In my opinion... the most evil/brutal/soul devouring black metal band ever. They originate from England but they sound nothing like COF. their first album 'the codex necro' has been described as the soundtrack to Armageddon. fucking good stuff... check them out.

Originally posted by stormchild
great stuff! sounds like a death version of DEP. you guys into cryptopsy too?

thanks if you like that...
yeah I 'm a big fans of DEP and some technical band like Cephalic Carnage, Virulence, Incarrion, Despised Icon, The Red Chord, Naked City, Mastodon,...

About Cryptopsy,... I like them but not really into their musick.
Killer drumminggggggg.....:headbang:

Sil Khannaz
Aborym
Devourment
Vomit Remnants
Rectal Regurgitation
Regurgitate
Disgorge(cali)
Disgorge(mexico)
Fjellsiam
Helvintr
In Battle
Mysticum
Deeds Of Flesh
Mortifix.com
Kryoburn.com
Lodid.net
Grynch.net
Grimlock.cc
UncheckedAggression.com
Pumpjackrocks.com
Abhora

Heya all!
We're a new band from India (yeah.. we have metal bands in India too!:p). We're called Acrid Semblance, n we're unsigned as of now, but we've got the attention of metal fans across India for starters... we're just trying to get a record deal, so we can record a proper full length album. We're all college kids, n hence fuck broke to record on our own. We shelled in whatever we had saved n recorded a decent demo. Check out 3 songs up for download from this EP called Soul Corrosion at http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/498/acrid_semblance.html

Would really appreciate some feedback n tips from Bodom fans, since Bodom are the reason we picked up instruments!

Heil! \m/