Basic Tracks for new album complete

Chris Lotesto

Uncle Fester
Aug 6, 2004
www.ionvein.com
Just a quick update to let everyone know that we finished tracking bass for the new album Tuesday and everything is sounding absolutely crushing so far! Everything is complete musically except guitar solos and some final colors/textures, which will take place at the very end, so now we just await the missing piece to the puzzle….a killer vocalist! If you are, or know of, a very powerful and very creative singer with an original sound and unique approach, please contact us at mail@ionvein.com with audio samples.

I wish I had the right kind of chops, dude. You looking for a Layne Staley kind of guy? Hahaha.

What about the guy out of Winterfell? Sounds like Matt Barlow. Winterfell seem to be on indefinite hiatus, sadly, and they'll likely not ever sound the same now that some key band members have left. He's out of PA, maybe he'd relocate?

What do you think: WINTERFELL - ASATRU

Chris, I am awaiting the new material to write another praising review on our pages! "Reigning Memories" is still one of my favourite releases of the last decade. And I need to see you over here pplaying some killer shows in Germany!

Chris, I am awaiting the new material to write another praising review on our pages! "Reigning Memories" is still one of my favourite releases of the last decade. And I need to see you over here pplaying some killer shows in Germany!

Thanks, Holg, and we certainly hope we can make it over there in 2007!