Behemoth singer hospitalized, cancels all 2010 tour dates

was really looking forward to seeing them at BOA! big shame, I hope he makes a speedy recovery!

yes i heard about this a few days ago, but there weren't any details revealed. this is one of those things that you don't expect, Nergal isn't known for being such a junkie or whatever. The fact that his recovery will take a few months is creepy though, but like Nergal says, i think this will only make him stronger. nergal is a beast!

in other news, saw them a month ago at Graspop Metal Meeting :D it was the best gig of the festival imo. was my first time behemoth (H)

back on topic,
it's a quite good sign that at least Nergal himself is able to talk about his situation, that takes away most of my concerns.

Think ov me not as one, think ov me not as none, think ov me not at all, FOR I'M CONTINUAL!

yeah i heard i from a friend... this sucks big time. but i have a question,
if there's a donor walking in with the good DNA, does that guarrantee a complete recovery?
i just can't believe it, Nergal is a beast. i can't imagine that he will be stopped by something.
but nergal's own statement ( which you can find at Ultimate Guitar) is just so cool. the way he says it,
it sounds like he doesn't care because he strongly believes that he will overcome the disease

on a sidenote, this appears to be nergal's fiancee =\

ddoa.jpg

*jaw drops on the floor *