Behringer does it again!

The pad is in the rear where you connect the XLR-cables (next to the phantom power I might add).

Hm, not sure if that particular MIDAS board i used had that Solo button because I think I might have tried that. Anyway it has some nice LEDs indicating signal and peaks so you can roll without a PFL-button if you really have to.

B1030A_P0A0X_Front_web.png

lol

Did anyone notice that the Behringer website is pretty much a direct clone of the Apple site?

Haha, at first I thought that you guys are just overreacting about something but fuck, it really is.

Anyone else tempted to pass on the information to Apple? I think it's really wrong that they try to "loan" a quality brand to market their terrible products :lol:

IIRC Behringer do make one original product, if people are wondering:lol:
So many others are just as guilty of cloning/copying, that it honestly sickens me that Behringer is always singled out like this. Do you think Mesa Boogie came about from being totally original? They exist today because Randall Smith fucked around with Fender amps/circuits etc and made them his own amp. The 5150, a favorite of many of this forum board, is hardly the most original amp around.
What the fuck about those fuckers in China making Ibanez clone guitars that don't even last a few months?
At the fucking least, I have a Behringer V-Amp2 that has lasted me well over a year now with not a single problem. It was designed to compete with the POD 2.0 and you know what?
Call it a clone or not, but I think it actually has superior high gain sounds than a POD 2.0, it's easier to dial in a better tone the red LED lights are a superior design to the normal knobs on the POD 2.0. And it fucking cost me half the price of a POD 2.0.
Yes, some of the Behringer things are total crap, but some of their stuff is a genuine improvement over the original product too.

You'd be suprised how much Behringer/low end gear is used on top albums.

IIRC the drums on Stabbing The Drama were recorded using T.Bone mics!!

Wasn't some scar symmetry recorded with behringer pieces? ( I think I've read that here)

Edit: found the info http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/ge...r-symmetrys-pitch-black-process-what-amp.html

Hmm. I don't trust it. It doesn't say "Pro". If it did, I'd be all over it. I only use proffessional stuff.
:lol::lol: