Belphegor - Blood Magick Necromance

About time someone mentioned this, Peter did an excellent job with this one. And the album is sooooooooooooo good. I don't think there's 1 weak song on here.

Also the intro to Blood Magik Necromance is one of the sweetest pieces of metal I've heard in some time.

:worship:

I dont really care about the visual aspect of it, but its a fast an easy way to hear an entire KICKASS song.

Besides, 98% of extreme metal clips = shit, so its not like I was dissapointed or something.

:loco: This is a fucking good album! I'd say the best so far of this new year! KILLER! :devil:

leagues better than the last two cds, which only had one good song on each (stigma diabolicum and veneratio diaboli - i am sin, respectively).

this album however, it's hard not to listen to the entire thing, every time. discipline through punishment and sado messiah, are a couple of the best belphegor tracks to date.
if you liked Goatreich even a little bit, you will do yourself a huge favor by listening to Blood Magick Necromance.

great work all around and i'm glad i didn't give up on Belphegor after Bondage Goat and Walpurgis Rites. i had hoped they'd turn around and they really did.