Best Live Album

Me = Fool.

I forgot the Death and Testament live albums. I deserve to be stoned to death.

I like Live Shit a lot, but the tones on there are kinda shitty. But it's neat that they made it as long as they did though. I do like that. But the guitar sound is so weak, and its just...hollow. Oh well. Fuggit.

One live album that does NOTHING for me is Decade Of Aggression. Tom's voice is shot, the mix is guitars only, and the drums are....just not around. I think its cool that there are no overdubs or anything, but it just sounds like shit to me. Love ALL the material, dont get me wrong, but I'll just pull out the album versions of the songs instead of that record. To me it just doesnt capture Slayer live very well. It's nasty and brutal, but not...fuck, I dunno. Just dont like it!!

Let the flaming begin!!

Originally posted by Spacechild
UFO - Strangers In The Night
Thin Lizzy - Live & Dangerous
Judas Priest - Unleashed In The East
Blue Oyster Cult - On Your Feet Or On YOur Knees
ACDC - If You Want Blood

nice list !!
cheerz

P-Funk All-Stars "Live at the Beverly Theater in Hollywood" - Probably contains the most evil live song EVER: "Give up the funk (tear the roof off the sucker)"!!!! The studio version (recorded by Parliament (which is more or less the same group) in 1975) is 5:45, but the live version is 12:47 and also incorporates Parliament's "Night of the thumpasorus people" and Booty's Rubber Band's (who was a part of the group) "Bootzilla". On top of that it's faster and has super monster drummer Dennis Chambers behind the drum kit and he does a great, great job! It also has cool versions of George Clinton's (who was the leader of the P-Funk mob) "Atomic dog" and Parliament's "Flashlight" + other cool shit!
Marvin Gaye "Live at the London Palladium", although side 4 of the record is a studio song (last 12 min.).
Iron Maiden "Live after death"
Isaac Hayes "Live at the Sahara Tahoe" besides being one of the best live albums I have, it's also one of mr. Hayes best albums!
Bob James "All around the town live"
I might also mention Kool & The Gang's "Live at the sex machine" & "Live at PJ's", but I haven't heard 'em that much. 3 of the songs on their "Love & understanding" LP are live and that's a superb record!!!

Iron Maiden Live - After Death
Judas Priest - Priest Live
Scorpions - World Wide Live
Ozzy - Tribute
Tesla - Five Man Acoustical Jam
Stratovarius - Live! Visions Of Europe