• Bastard

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • The Death Of Music

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Things Beyond Things

Votes: 4 6.1%

• Total voters
Pieless said:
IMO, it's one of those rare albums--like Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon", that most all of the songs work great by thereselves, yet at the same time, it makes an amazing whole album at the same time.
The value of the whole is still greater then the sum of its parts :)

Demonspell said:
I'd say Slow Me Down is a bit disappointing as a closer, partly because it isn't as vast or cathartic as the others, and because there's no surprise following it... :)
It reminds me of Stagnant sorta, and in a way it does have a mild suprise. It links back to the very beginning of Deadhead, creating a perfect loop. :)

Life is one of the best song ever written . So i vote for it . Bastard and The Death Of Music , Regulator should be 1st i think

Demonspell said:
I'd say Slow Me Down is a bit disappointing as a closer, partly because it isn't as vast or cathartic as the others, and because there's no surprise following it... :)

I dunno... I could do without the "surprise" at the end of Things Beyond Things.

funeral all the way baby
headbob.gif

Pieless said:
It's always fun when you forget about that suprise, isn't it? :tickled:

Yes... especially when listening at loud volume with headphones. Uncool says I. It reminds me of the ending of Wrath on KMFDM's Xtort. First time I heard that I jumped seven feet in the air and had a heart attack while shitting bricks.

shiiittt those sort of polls really make me laugh
it's impossible for me to choose only one song in a concept like this

:loco: