Best 'thrax live performance you've seen...

it was my 1st metal show too!! age 15 !! Rijnhal Arnhem!!!it was amazing!!!!:headbang:the only ever show where they had pretty girls in the crowd!!!:kickass: 5000 moshing maniacs!!!!

Cool, man!
Considering the proximity, that must've been like a day before or a day after my gig! I was 12! Good times!

I'd never heard of Suicidal before (big fan since then, mind you!!) and in my childish innocence I didn't understand why their bandanas were slipping down over their eyes and they didn't pull them up!! Ah, to be a wide eyed kid!!

Anthrax became my teenage obsession after that show! It's where it all began.

Saw them three times on the WCFYA tour, and they ruled. Best ever. Saw them once on the Among The Living tour, once supporting Metallica on the Puppets tour, twice on the Euphoria tour, where they didn't finish either set due to crowd spitting, and once on the reunion. But John brought much more life to the band than Joey ever did IMO.

For me my favorite anthrax concert was that state of euphoria, anthrax got suicidal tendecies support. (`europe tour` - i saw them hamburg `docks` reeperbahn `st pauli`, end of the eighties)

the second was that iron maiden anthrax package `POT` Tour

Iron_maiden1990s.JPG

very cool was the Hamburg Rock Package, anthrax (sound of whtie noize) living color, faith no more, more, iggy pop, monster magnet, suicidal tendencies.

hamburgRocks1993.JPG

The sound of white noize tour was also cool at hamburg docks
Card: http://www.sega-world.com/PSO-WORLD_DE/musik/images/konzertkards/anthrax1993s.jpg

but ppl wanted to see clawfinger, it was a very big hype at europe

the bad ass show i saw was the stomb(p)442, anthrax useing

http://www.sega-world.com/PSO-WORLD_DE/musik/images/konzertkards/anthrax1996.JPG

My favorite Anthrax show was back on the SOWN tour in the famous Glasgow Barrowlands, the tickets sold out in two days and the place was packed (even though it was a sunday night). They opened with Potters Field and if my memory serves me right closed with BTN. Excellent show, best I've seen.
I went to two Reunion shows, the first was pretty poor by Thrax standards and the 2nd was slightly better.

For me the POT tour in Adelaide that Timmy C mentioned (we were at the same concert - small world huh!).

I was there, it was the Birch Hill Night Club. Shithole, happy it closed, Starland Ballroom, down the street is much nicer. Anyway, it was a good show.

The best one I have seen was a few years back, in Old Bridge New Jersey - I can't even remember the name of the venue - the venue apparentley was shutting it's doors forever just a few days after Anthrax played - does that ring any bells for anyone? Anyway, it was a great show, they played forever, and they whipped out a couple of songs I never expected to hear. It was totally worth the 5 shitty bands that I had to see open. Although I am still waiting to hear them play "panic!"

I was there, it was the Birch Hill Night Club. Shithole, happy it closed, Starland Ballroom, down the street is much nicer. Anyway, it was a good show.

I have 2 bootlegs from shows Anthrax played there

Anthrax
Birch Hill Nite Club
Old Bridge, NJ
September 8, 2001

Track Listing:
01- Bring The Noise
02- Crush
03- Room For One More
04- Caught In A Mosh
05- Got The Time
06- Random Acts Of Senseless Violence
07- Inside Out
08- 604 (partial)/604
09- Antisocial
10- Fuel
11- metal Thrashing Mad
12- Not/Only
13- Among The Living
14- Indians
15- Gung-Ho

and

Anthrax
Birch Hill Nite Club
Old Bridge, NJ
January 12, 2002

Track Listing:
01- Among The Living
02- Got The Time
03- Fuel
04- Inside Out
05- Room For One More
06- Panic
07- Indians
08- Superhero
09- Crush
10- Metal Thrashing Mad
11- I Am The Law
12- Antisocial
13- Bring The Noise
14- Caught In A Mosh
15- only

Was it either of these??

state of euphoria tour with living colour. That was my first and hence so very good - they were at the top of their game back then.

Reunion tour was best for me - saw them in Colchester, Essex, UK - in a converted church with about 10 other people!! Was such a small venue - it was fantastic. No support. Just the thrax.

Reunion tour was best for me - saw them in Colchester, Essex, UK - in a converted church with about 10 other people!! Was such a small venue - it was fantastic. No support. Just the thrax.

I was there also, that was a amazing night. My voice was proper fucked the next day. I bumped into Joey and Dan outside before the show and asked for a picture which they said no. Miserable fuckers:lol:

Though Joey was cool when I met him at the Astoria

that shit kicked ass. ATL tour with Metal Church for me and S442 sho in Hollywood stand out. Still bummed I was asked to leave the WCFYA show I went to.

First thrax gig was in LA with DRI, COC, No Mercy and Posessed. :headbang:

That show was awesome they played at the Jackie Robinson's YMCA here in San Diego memories.....my favorite will still be at Iguanas in Tijuana Mexico friday May 14th 1993 with John Bush The Sound of White Noise Tour :kickass: :kickass:

That show was awesome they played at the Jackie Robinson's YMCA here in San Diego memories.....my favorite will still be at Iguanas in Tijuana Mexico friday May 14th 1993 with John Bush The Sound of White Noise Tour :kickass: :kickass:

John Bush in Tijauna :headbang: :kickass:

I remember in the early 90s Slayer playing in TJ (Tijuana) but I didn't go.

I have 2 bootlegs from shows Anthrax played there

Anthrax
Birch Hill Nite Club
Old Bridge, NJ
September 8, 2001

Track Listing:
01- Bring The Noise
02- Crush
03- Room For One More
04- Caught In A Mosh
05- Got The Time
06- Random Acts Of Senseless Violence
07- Inside Out
08- 604 (partial)/604
09- Antisocial
10- Fuel
11- metal Thrashing Mad
12- Not/Only
13- Among The Living
14- Indians
15- Gung-Ho

and

Anthrax
Birch Hill Nite Club
Old Bridge, NJ
January 12, 2002

Track Listing:
01- Among The Living
02- Got The Time
03- Fuel
04- Inside Out
05- Room For One More
06- Panic
07- Indians
08- Superhero
09- Crush
10- Metal Thrashing Mad
11- I Am The Law
12- Antisocial
13- Bring The Noise
14- Caught In A Mosh
15- only

Was it either of these??

No, the show I saw was in 2004 I think. It was after WCFYA came out. Yeah that place was kind of a Dive but it was a great place to see a show. These days, I think that is about as close as you can get to a band! I think that was the same night I caught one of Rob's pics.