Best Vintersorg album ?

OceanbarD

DeadsouL of a modern bard
Oct 9, 2001
Canada
Hi ! my second post of the day as a new member
and now its for a topic : what you guys think that is the best album of Vinterosrg ? at my humble
opinion its till fjalls with is incredible hooking
melodies and a great female signer on 2 songs
this is definitly my favorite ! but i want to hear
of others opinions ! so which one do you think is
the best ?

Mine is definitely Cosmic Genesis. The others are more atmospheric and visual, but Cosmic Genesis has so much emotion that I can't help but say it is the best!!

for me, it's HEDNISKHJÄRTAD. don't ask me why, the sound isn't even that good, but these few songs are just the best; for me, that is.

then Cosmic Genesis and then the other 2 albums at the same level. :cool:

"Till Fjälls" is my fav one, because that's the one I've
listened to the most.... The first song I ever heard of
Vintersorg is on that album, and "Till Fjälls" is the first
album I ever bought by Vintersorg :eek:)

There is something about "the first one", you know >:eek:)

Ok, this is really hard....
but ehmmmm let's see....
yeap Cosmic Genesis will do as the best one to me....
then of course should come Till Fjals (the first I listened and Vildmarkens Fortrollande Stammor just catched me!!!)
then Hednisckjharted (spelling grrrg) and then Odemarkens Son...
damn it has been hard...too much sweat spilled!
i go!
fv

Yes i hearded a song from it and its sound good
(HEDNISKHJÄRTAD) but if you say it have good songs
on it i will probally buy it...its the only
Vintersorg CD i not have yet ! so thanks for your
opinion on that.

I think it's a bit hard to name just one "special" album ... but momentary I think my favorite albums from Vintersorg are "Hedniskhjärtad" and "Ödemarkens Son".

Regarding Mr.Hedlund's other projects I think the first Otyg-release "Älvefärd" is the best one.

Definitly Till Fjalls is my current fav. The title track just blows me away. Fav song though overall is Norrland, very majestic song.

Hey Mikael, good to see you on this forum. I post on the Soilwork and In Flames boards as BornofNova, cool to see a familiar face.

Originally posted by Mauricio Wanderley
Cosmic genesis is the best...
actually theyre all good...
There's just one problem: DRUMS!!!!!!!!
some friends of mine could do better then this eletronic shit :p

Hey now, you can't really criticize them man, the drums are the best programmed drums I've heard in metal. They are done very well, there aren't many instences where you can say for sure that it is a drum machine.

I think Cosmic Genesis has way too many ideas in it to call it commercial (which is always assumed to come along with simplicity, dullness, easiness, not much attitude, ...)

To call it shit just shows that it is not easy to get into. I guess this album takes time and then it "works" properly! :)

e.g. the song Cosmic Genesis: you must give it at least 5 spins and turn up the volume each spin! :D

you'll see, after you know the song a bit and can concentrate more on the beauty and gravity of the whole song, you don't want to miss it anymore. Dialogue with The Stars is easier, cos it's straighter.

re: Mauricio Wanderley about drumming:

well not everyone can have such good drum-computing as Jens Rydén ;)