Månskenman
Cosmic Genesis
A Dialogue with the Stars
Urberget, Äldst av Troner
Spegelsfären
A Microscopical Macrocosm
The Enigmatic Spirit

Draugen said:
Well as I wrote, I definitly like both songs, I just like them a tiny bit less than many other songs. I mean, you can't compare any of the just mentioned with masterpieces such as Norrland, Norrskensdrömmar, Hednaorden, Vildmarkens Förtrollande Stämmor, Urberget, Äldst Av Troner, Fångad Utav Nordens Själ etc. I could probably go on forever...

Shouldn´t Norrskensdrömmar and Hednaordern also count to does songs where there ain´t really happening that much exciting things as a usually masterpiece untill a certain point which makes them a tiny bit less better than many other songs? Well i guess we think of very diffrent things so this is pretty pointless to discuss :D

my favorite songs are... ALL... :D,
i just dissapoint 1 song.. just one... and it is a cover.. lol.. "rainbow demon"..
i LOVE the rest of them...even the songs that i dont understand... like
Svältvinter, Ödemarkens Son... etc...

cant somebody tell me where can i find vintersorg lyrics Translated to english...
(i mean those songs that are writen in norwegian/swedish i dont know...)those...
thanks....

i just dissapoint 1 song.. just one... and it is a cover.. lol.. "rainbow demon"..

That's a good song but the original is even better.

"Algol" (favorite lyrics)
"Fangad Utav Nordens Själ"
"The Explorer"

For Kung Och Fosterland
Curtains
Vildmarkens Fortrollande Stammor
Till Fjalls
Algol
The Explorer
Trollbunden
Astral and Arcane
Universums Dunkla Alfabet
The Essence
E.S.P. Mirage

Star guided Coronation (the verse vocals are so passionately sung)
Trollbunden (beautiful composition, try listening to that song as the winter snow falls...its a good thinking combination)
ESP Mirage (the intensity of that song gets me energized)
Microscopical Macrocosm (the repeating chorus at the end is very moving)
Curtains (brilliant mixture of metal and quirky vintersorg goodness)
Odenmarkens Son
Track 3 from Spiral Generator (sorry cant remember the title)
The Explorer (I agree the lyrics are righteous, as are the intro parts, the chorus melody, bass solo, interlude, and the incredible guitar lead towards the end)

mind you that I only have 3 Vintersorg albums, Odenmarken's Son, Spiral Generator, and Blur....so I can only list the favorite of those albums. I am slowly working on picking up Cosmic Genesis

ONE MORE THING...I agree what Mr. V said about trance locator...that song does seem pointless and just kind of added on to the end of the cd.

The question "Which Vintersorg song do you like the most?" is like asking a mother which of her children does she like the most. :)
I love all of Vintersorg's songs, but I think that Om Regnbagen Materialiserades and The Enigmatic Spirit are the most beautiful songs he wrote. From other songs I would say:

Rundans
For Kung och Fosterland
Till Fjälls
Urberget, Äldst av Troner
Asatider
I den Trolska Dalens Hjärta
Ödemarkens Son
Astral and Arcane
Algol
Ars Memorativa
Matrix Odyssey

(if I were to write why I chose each and every of these songs it would be a huuuuge post, so you will have to do without an explanation :p)

impressionen_4.jpg

No... honestly > För kung och fosterland

my faves so far:

Strålar (the most beautiful amazing song ever, i get waves of chills washing over me over and over when i hear this song, pure bliss!)
Vad Aftonvindens Andning Viskar
Spirar Och Gror
A Star-Guarded Coronation
The Explorer

but some of that's gonna change as soon as i have listened more to other albums than my fav Solens Rötter and Visions. Oh, and i really prefer mr.V's more recent higher-pitched vocals to the older low voice, while i do love folkish music more, so i guess that explains fav album choice ;)

This is tough, and these are in no specific order:
Naturens Galleri
Algol
The Enigmatic Spirit
Matrix Odyssey
Curtains
När Alver Över Sina Runor Sjungit
Epalogue - Metalogue - Sharpen Your Mind
Till Fjälls
På Landet
Spirar och Gror
Vem Styr Symmetrin

OK, this got too big.. I'm going to have to cut it down a bit..

Hard question, but the song I hear the most seems to be Vildmarkens Förtrollande Stämmor; then Fångad Utav Nordens Själ, Algol, A Metaphisical Drama and A Sphere in A Sphere.