Best way to wake the fuck ul

The Butt

The Admiral
Sep 10, 2007
The void.
Need to be up in six hours (usually all I get for sleep... actually tbh I'm lucky to get six hours anymore) and coffee doesn't cut it. Wat do.

Don't suggest cocaine. Don't want to be up 36 hours straight. Just want to get through my shift without killing someone.​

I don't sleep past my alarm, genius. I just get really fucking crabby and feel like death in the morning.

Drink a strong, large coffee, keep moving no matter what, maintaining physical momentum as much as humanly possible will force your brain to compensate for your lack of sleep, eat a strong, healthy breakfast and lunch, and, pinch yourself as hard you can if you feel yourself dozing off.

Yerba mate!

Sunday Monday and Tuesday's I get the least amount of sleep, but Yerba mate helps a lot. Way better than coffee as it has more caffeine

If I'm feeling particularly drowsy in the morning, I like to take a ten-minute walk outside (or longer, depending on how much time I have). Physical activity in a busy environment works wonders, keeps your eyes moving around.

And of course, two cups of coffee for me. That's every morning.

A shower and a coffee would wake anyone up early I'd think. I have to be at work at 6:30 every morning. I just drag until 5:50 and put clothes on and fucking go. Worry about everything else later

Venti iced americano from Starbucks. It's 4 shots of espresso over ice and water. It's all I need everyday.

Edit: I forgot to add that I buy it everyday after work and throw it in the fridge so it's waiting for me the second I wake up.

Last edited:
I've found that since I started having to work mornings that it's best to just get the fuck out of bed as soon as you wake up. Laying around tends to make me more tired.

That and a couple glasses of tea helps.

Reactions: CiG
Yeah, the more you hit snooze the worse. If you just push through that intial haze things tend to go over better. Funny, tends to be the case with most things in life.