Bill Hudson to play with yet another band...

I guess this was bound to happen, as "Fig"(inside joke) and Carlos have been friends for a very long time. I know that VOUGAN is in the process of obtaining visa's to move to the San Antonio, Austin area after the first of the year, so this could be a prelude to wonderful things to come.

This guy's been a "member" of so many bands that he has never even recorded with.

I just think that you really can't be considered a member of a band until you write and record with them.

That being said, I agree it's cool that Bill gets these opportunities to play with a lot of bands.

I hope he stays on to write and record with Power Quest.

Metal...
You should totally dress up like Bill and take some 'promo-like' pictures with some long haired dudes. Then post an article on Blabbermouth about "Bill has join yet another band" and see if anyone notices. Oh, the uproars that shall ensue!

Think about it....April Fool's will be here before you know it.
We have much time to plan.

Hey everybody!

Considering that 10 years ago, when I was a 15 year old kid living in Brazil, attending ProgPower was one of my wildest dreams, I can't really complain about the attention my name has been getting here lately! Yay!

I do read these forums, just like every other musician who's ever played at the fest, and if one tells you he doesn't, please punch him for me (make sure you fake an accent and say "don't be a lying faggot" or something I'd say so he'll know WHO punched him :) and yes I do look up my name every day haha!

Criticism exists, and I'm fine with that, but I don't like when people are unfair (especially when they don't know me). So please allow me to get this one straight.

I am in TWO BANDS: They are called "CIRCLE II CIRCLE" and "POWER QUEST". I am involved with AVIAN (I've recorded their new album and play live with them) and I wish I could get my own band COLDERA to work, but for a million reasons we just can't seem to accomplish that. Of course, I was in CELLADOR, but that was the first band to bring me to the US and jumpstart my career, plus I haven't been with them for almost a year now.

The thing with VOUGAN that Blabbermouth just posted is for TWO SONGS, as a GUEST on their DVD. Like me, there will be other musicians guesting, such as Gus Monsanto (REVOLUTION RENAISCANCE/ex-ADAGIO), Renato Tribuzy (TRIBUZY), Vernon Neilly (jazz guitarist who put together an amazing tribute to Stevie Wonder) and Andre Matos. I guess we can't say all these musicians are in VOUGAN, can we? :)

That said...I can't wait to party with all of you next year, when I'll be at ProgPower performing with POWER QUEST (this band I'm actually IN haha).

Metal on everybody!
Bill Hudson

I am in TWO BANDS: They are called "CIRCLE II CIRCLE" and "POWER QUEST". I am involved with AVIAN (I've recorded their new album and play live with them) and I wish I could get my own band COLDERA to work, but for a million reasons we just can't seem to accomplish that. Of course, I was in CELLADOR, but that was the first band to bring me to the US and jumpstart my career, plus I haven't been with them for almost a year now.

I know that you are only in two bands, so that's why I worded what I said carefully on here. :)

Gus Monsanto

I *heart* Gus! Give him a hug from me and tell him MetalRose said hello!

-Metal

That's a stupid thread!! So what the guy is in another band? It's not like it's anyone's business anyways!!

Glad he posted here to explain the situation, so people stop being so annoying about him being in a band, guest, or hired gun. If the guy is doing what he likes, and hopefully making some money, what's wrong with that?

Structure of Inhumanity

I think due to relocation by Jonah, that ended up not working out and Jonah had to find a couple new members closer to his current place of residence.

The Structure of Inhumanity CD was finished back at the end of July/early August 2007, however it is yet to be mixed. It's deep within the vaults and wish it would be mixed already. I've yet to take legal action for what's been done, but since I have some lawyer buddies I may be looking to that soon. Hope you all get to hear it sooner rather than later.

Clay

That's a stupid thread!! So what the guy is in another band? It's not like it's anyone's business anyways!!

Glad he posted here to explain the situation, so people stop being so annoying about him being in a band, guest, or hired gun. If the guy is doing what he likes, and hopefully making some money, what's wrong with that?

Not sure if that was directed at me or not for posting this. Regardless:

I didn't post it here to be mean.

I posted it here because Bill is a part of the ProgPower Family and people like to follow his career. Personally, I think it's fucking cool that he's doing what he loves and getting to travel and perform with all kinds of ACE bands, which is why I posted it here.

Jesus H Christ, some people REALLY read into things too much.

-Metal

The Structure of Inhumanity CD was finished back at the end of July/early August 2007, however it is yet to be mixed. It's deep within the vaults and wish it would be mixed already. I've yet to take legal action for what's been done, but since I have some lawyer buddies I may be looking to that soon. Hope you all get to hear it sooner rather than later.

Clay

That sounds messy.:erk:

That said...I can't wait to party with all of you next year, when I'll be at ProgPower performing with POWER QUEST (this band I'm actually IN haha).

It was fun partying with you at ProgPower this past year! Sorry I was such a dick to you at first, although I did let you use my cell phone charger! :p Your exclamation that night, "Just don't post anything I do on the Internet!!" was so funny.

Bill heard at the same time as the rest of us that PowerQuest was playing at PPUSA X, since his bandmates felt his big mouth would blab it before the announcement ..hahaha. That cracked me up. Poor Bill...always the last to know :) Glad you still are humble enough to google yourself ...Rock on with your bad self! To really make it in this genre, sometimes you gotta be involved in many projects and if he's got the talent, what's the problem?!