billy milano speaks out against Serj and Tom(anti-americans)

He writes about alot of things. he has a few books on zionism, and alot of poltical and spirtual books as weal. He is also a art critic and did some books on Picaso he lives in France.

Originally posted by ProphesizedDoom
It's a political post what do you expect? For us all to be idiot's (politically ignorant) like you? I'm making an assumption, so be it, but with your attitude towards it I would be surprised if you know who the President of China is and why it's so big that he is the President. :rolleyes:

It's Ralph Maccio right?
Of Karate Kid fame?
I heard Mr.Miyagi put in a good word for him.
Even though Mr.Miyagi is from Japan.

Hey I recognize some of you guys. Genocide Roach (theundergrowth.com) and tattoedean666 (stonerrockchick and stonerrock.com). Anyways, these political converstaions are usually crazy. It too typical:

You: this is a bullshit war based on postuering and money
Reply: you should move if you don't like it here?

See the logic here? There isn't any. The above reply is bullshit and easy. Put the brains on hi gear and lets get down to business if you want to talk politics. But this back and forth thing doen't work. People are entitled to their own opinions and all you can do is hope that things change. Otherwise they win.

Originally posted by Stoner Rock Chick
Hey I recognize some of you guys. Genocide Roach (theundergrowth.com) and tattoedean666 (stonerrockchick and stonerrock.com). Anyways, these political converstaions are usually crazy. It too typical:

You: this is a bullshit war based on postuering and money
Reply: you should move if you don't like it here?

See the logic here? There isn't any. The above reply is bullshit and easy. Put the brains on hi gear and lets get down to business if you want to talk politics. But this back and forth thing doen't work. People are entitled to their own opinions and all you can do is hope that things change. Otherwise they win.
Illogic and insults do not win a debate. There were some decent points brought up earlier in this thread though.

I don't live in the US (though I've got family there), so why the fuck should I support a war that will weaken the economy of my country? You people will get the oil (cos that's what it's all about right?) and live happily ever after. What about the rest of the planet?

North Korea has started creating nukes again. Saddam has none. However it is Iraq that will suffer a war. Hypocrites...